~2~

Violet's POV: I was walking in the van and I felt happy because all of the families had seen how bad we act and this guy had chose us even though he saw that we were trouble. We heard this song that sounded familiar to me. It was called "Tides" I lived that song I was gunna start singing but then I heard Jack and Jack scream

Me: What happened?!

Jack: This is our song!!!

What. My new dad is a singer and his best friend is a rapper and now I'm so happy because I love this song so much and now I could hear it everyday for free because why? MY DAD IS THE FREAKING SINGER OF THIS SONG THATS WHY! I didn't want to tell him I knew this song cause I still didn't trust him but I can hum along to it. We got to the house and it. Was. Huge. It was a mansion with like 12 rooms 8 bathrooms and a huge game room plus a pool! We got in and Jack introduced us to everyone there was Nash, Cameron, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Aaron, Hayes, Taylor, and lastly Mohagany. Everyone was very sweet and funny Jack J and Aaron picked me and Tati up bridal style and took us to our rooms.
We chose bedrooms and I got the one next to Nash's room so my room was on the left and Tati chose the room on the right side next to Jack's (G) room. Me and my sisters room are like straight across from each other. After I put away all my clothes and shoes I walked downstairs and saw that JJ, Jack, and Nash were not here. Tati was already down here so I walked up to her and asked

Me:Hey where's Nash and the Jacks?

Tati: Oh Aaron said they have a "suprise" for us.

Me: I wonder what the "suprise" will be!

Tati: Ikr I can't wait.

Just then the boys came in and had bags. A lot of things popped in my head at that moment. Is it FOOD or TOYS. What ever it is in sure I'll be happy.

Tati: Hellooo! What's in the bag?

Jack: Your suprise *reaches in the bag and grabs two boxes*

Tati: Yayy Vilot look Christmas again!

Violet: Haha lets open them

When we opened the boxes we saw an IPhone 5c! I got Blue and Tati got like a pinkish color.We ran and downloaded some games and other apps. Even though the orphanage was rich they bought us cheap phones. After we went downstairs and it was like 3:00 so we asked Nash if we could go in the pool. He said yes and and all the boys came downstairs when they heard the word "pool".

Matt; Hey guys so your going to the pool? He asked out of breath

Nash; Oh uh ya wanna co-

Everyone; YEESSS

Me and Tati went upstairs to change. I had on a two piece but put on shorts so I was not half naked in front of guys I met like 3 hours ago. Tati put on her bathing suit on but had a t-shirt and shorts aswell. We went down stairs and walked outside.

Nash's POV: When the girls walked out they went to check the water. Hayes and Matt were walking up behind them and mouthed to eachother "1,2,3" and pushed the girls in.

Tati; MATTT!!!

Violet; HAYESS!!!

They ran around the pool area and Hayes slipped so that gave Violet the opportunity to get him. Violet punched him and kicked him lightly because they were both laughing. Hayes grabbed Violet and tickled her while Tati was chasing Matt but after a while she gave up. Tati can up to me,

Tati; Hey what's up? She asked trying to catch her breath

Me; Oh nothing just watching Violet and Hayes have a moment.

Tati; Haha I know right she's always been shy but I guess her inner weirdo came out.

Me; Inner weirdo?

Tati; Ya! Violet has 2 personalities her shy and cute side and her crazy loud side.

Me; Now I get it.

Tati's POV: After I was done talking to Nash me and Violet went upstairs and I took shower first then my sister. It's funny because I have never really talked to another human being besides Mrs. Gonzales and Parents but talking to Nash made me feel like I've known him my whole life. Call me crazy but I like Nash a lot 😌✋🏻 He is the top dog.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
For sure Violet and Hayes are getting together✨👌🏼 So Hayes is like 15 and the girls are fourteen so I guess It fits perfectly. Ps: if you wanna be in my story just comment your name and you can be a friend of the girls or like one of the guys girlfriends😉 (no longer putting people in the story, sequel is already complete)