~29~

*Violet's Pov*
We were approaching the Menchie's and I saw the girl- Ellie who Taylor was talking about.

She's like really pretty. Her eyes looked green but Brown... Like how Andrea's eyes (Andrea Russett) are actually brown but they look green.

She went up to Taylor and hugged him.
He hugged back too. She smiled and let go.

"Guys this is Ellie. The girl I was telling you about on the boat." Tay smiled.

I could tell he liked her and she liked him. Both their eyes lit up when they looked at each other.

We walked into Menchie's and got cups. I got my favorite; Red Velvet with gummy worms, snow caps and chocolate fudge.

What? Don't judge me. The guys got their frozen yogurt and we left. We started heading to the park.

"Matthew I was not ready for this!" I punched his shoulder.

"Hey don't blame me! I didn't know either." He defended..

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Man!" I complained.

We got to the park and just hung around.
We started playing on the playground since the park was empty.

I was on the monkey bars and Hayes came up to me. "Go Violet! Move your little monkey hands!" He shouted.

"Hayes shut up! I'm gunna lose my balance." I said on the 5th one."

"I came to tell you that we were leaving already." He said

"Okay.. And?"

"Are you gunna come with? Or are we just gunna leave you here." He laughed.

"I think I'll hang around a bit." I said

He laughed and grabbed my waist. "No! I was about to get to the end!"

"Come on. The guys are gunna take your board home with them of you stay here."

I huffed and let my body go loose.

I was laying in his arms like a sack.

He put me down and I pouted. "This meanie here didn't let me finish my monkey bar session.

The guys laughed and shook their head.

"Only you would be sad about that.." Dad said.

"Hey I take that very offensive." I crossed my arms.

They just laughed.

We walked back to the house and Tay had to say goodbye to his beloved Ellie.

"Bye Ellie... I'll see you tomorrow!" He waved.

"Bye Tay! At 3:30 right?" She asked.

"Yeah." He confirmed and she left.

Tay say on the couch and his phone 'dinged'

Taylor's eyes went wide and his face was pale.

"Tay? What's wrong?" I asked.

"M-My-My ex just t-texted me.. She wants to get back together."

HAHAHA! Cliff hanger. Sorta-_-

I'm sorry for the shortness... I've been real lazy these past couple days...weeks... Okay months.

But I'm sorry it school and we get weekend homework and it sucks bootyhole;(

Anyways I hope you can take this and I'll be sure to make a better one next week. Bye!

~Violet❤️💋