~19~

"No way! I'm not letting you dress me up as a little clown!" Hayes said.

~20 minutes later~
( Am I the only one who said that like the narrator in sponge bob)

"Hey guys and today I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend Violet!" Hayes started.
"And today I'm going to do his makeup!" I finished

Yeah I have some mad persuasion skills. No biggy.

"Okay we're going to start with foundation." I said

"Why?" Hayes asked

"Because I need to." I simply said applying his foundation.

"Now we're going to cover up his bags under his eyes." I placed some concealer in my finger tip and put it on his face.

"Why is all of this stuff so cold?" Hayes complained.

I rolled my eyes and got out the powder. Hayes opened his mouth and got powder in it.

"Ew ew ew! Get it out of my mouth! Get it out!" Hayes freaked out and it was hilarious!

"Lesson learned?" I smirked after giving him some water.

"Yes. Never let your girlfriend do your make up gentlemen." He pointed to the camera.

I laughed and started with some blush. "Smile" I said

"Cheese!" Hayes says with a very big smile.

"Not like that like..that." I said squishing his cheeks lower.

I put the blush and moved onto eyeshadow. I put a blue green color with a black. A black on out outside and the blue on the eye lid.

I grabbed the eyeliner and smiled really big.

"What's that? Why are you smiling creepily your gunna hurt me huh?" Hayes panicked.

"It's eyeliner relax bro." I said and made him close his eyes.

"Oh it's wet too!" Hr complained. I laughed and finished the other eye.

"Next is your lipstick. I don't have bright colors so I'll be back." I said and ran out of the room to find Mahogony.

"MO!" I knocked. "Hey girl what's up?" She opened.

"Can I borrow a lipstick that you do t really use?"

"Why? You look good with nude colors." She said.

"No it's not for me it's for Hayes. I'm doing his make up"

"Oh that so cute. Here you can use this red. I'm running out so I'll grab more." She said handing me a red lipstick.

I ran back to my room and opened the door. "Got it!" I said pout of breath and sat on the bed.

"Ok do this with your-" "Girl I know what to do. I do this everytine when I kiss you." Hayes said sassily.

I rolled my eyes smiling and put the lipstick on.

"Mascara." I said taking that out. "Look up." I commanded.

He looked up and I started. "Ah no don't poke me." Hayes started to mumble. "Don't move and I won't poke your eye" I said grabbing his face.

I finished and looked at my masterpiece. He looked so funny! "Look at him ladies. Isn't he looking fine?" I raised an eyebrow towards the camera.

"I wanna see now." Hayes said impatiently. I handed him a mirror and his eyes widened.

"What have you done? I look so weird!"

I just laughed so hard. He smirked at me. "Do I look beautiful?" He asked me. "Very." I said.

"Ok then kiss me." He said grabbing my face. I kept pulling my face away but he kept pulling back. "No I don't want to!" I said.

"I thought I was beautiful?" He pouted.

"Awe you are." I patted his head. "Then kiss me." He said and connected our lips.

I instantly kissed back. We did that for about 3 minutes.

Lol he had some editing to do. We pulled apart and he laughed. "What?"

"You have a little.." Hayes trailed off. "There." He said making a circle around my lips.

I went to the bathroom to check and I had lipstick all over my mouth.

We bursted out laughing and I cleaned up my face.

"So that's it for this video. Give it a thumbs up if you thought I look fabulous with make up on and I might wear it more often." He smirked.

I laughed and he turned the camera off. He pulled me on his lap as we watched the footage.

"Missed this. Us." Hayes said.

"Me too bae." I agreed snuggling into his chest. I soon fell asleep.

☽-  -☾  Nap time
   ◌

I woke up and checked the time. 6:30 on the dot. I fixed myself and went up to the pool area where the food court is.

I saw Hayes talking to a girl there. It didn't bother me since I thought it was a fan.

That is until she kissed his face! I went up to her and smiled. "Hi I'm Violet, Hayes' girlfriend." I smiled.

"And why would I care." She rolled her eyes.

"Because listen her you fake bimbo. I saw you kiss him and I will beat the living crap out of so hard that your clown mask is gunna fall your face!" I grabbed her my her shirt.

"Oh my god! Hayes your girlfriend is crazy why wouldn't date her. She's not even pretty." She whispered.

"Neither are you you bimbo!" I let go.

"Look Violet I didn't kiss back I-" Hayes started.

"Hayes I know you didn't. I'm not mad it's just sometimes you have crazy fans." I smiled rubbing his back.

"Ew Brittany who's this girl." A brunette chick walked up to us.

"That's his ugly a-"

"Finish that sentence if you want that weave pulled out of you hair." I warned.

"Whatever. See you later babe." She blew a kiss at Hayes and walked away.

I swear I would've thrown her off the boat if she said one more word.

"Your thinking out loud again" Hayes taunted smirking.

"You know you smirk a lot." I said.

"And you smile a lot." Hayes replied.

"That's because I'm always happy." I smiled.

He laughed and we walked to get some more food.

I've literally been so bored I already have three chapters written. I might update two times a week. Maybe even three😏✌🏻👆🏻

SONG OF THE DAY
"Can't stop. Never let a hater kill your dreams, 19 I got paper."

-California
By: Jack and Jack