Chapter 67

Empire Chapter 67: Rational Thought Gone, a gossip girl fanfic | FanFiction

Chapter 67

Lux's Point of View

Music thumped loudly in my ears...at least I think it's the music and not my heart...as the palm of Chuck's hand scorched through my thin top burning my skin, while we headed into the main room. Rows and rows of chairs were lined up on both sides of the white glowing lit up catwalk. Photographers and staff bustled about the guests as everyone found the seats with their name cards on them. I sidled into Chuck's side as we stopped to let a group of people walk in front of us. I felt him pull me closer into him, making it even easier to breath in his incredibly intoxicating scent. My brain was telling me to smack him his arm away and knee him in the balls, but my heart was yearning for him to pull me even closer, actually it was practically begging him to pull me in closer.

"What the hell was that out there you Bass-hole? You just told all of the reporters outside I'm your girlfriend! Are you high?" I hissed into his ear harshly, while he grinned and fought back a laugh. I shoved him in the shoulder playfully so he'd look at me and not Gigi Hadid searching for her seat. If there weren't so many witnesses present right now I'd be bludgeoning him to death right now.

"I did you a favor, princess. By saying that I've made sure all of the Caleb's on the island will steer clear of you." He explained nonchalantly, like I didn't know what he was doing. Chuck Bass has never really been one to share his things; even as a kid he didn't like sharing his toys. If he touched a toy truck, it was his. If he picked up a train, it was his. Just like he assumed I was his.

"No, you're staking a claim. A claim you no longer have on me, if that goes to press you've just made me one of the most un-dateable girls on the island, because everyone knows not to mess with a Bass!" I snapped back, squirming out of his grasp to stand in front of him. His dark eyes bored into me like he could see right through me as a wicked grin formed across his perfectly kissable lips. A flutter in my lower stomach captured my attention only infuriating me even more.

"If it goes to press, princess, I paid the reporter off. Tomorrow morning me and you will be front page news. By the way you look beautiful when your pissed," He said sternly, sauntering forward placing his hands on my hips.

"Well then I must be fucking gorgeous because I am furious with you. I can't believe you would do this, tonight of all nights. Actually, yes, I can believe you'd do something like this because it's you! If you do anything else to screw up this night for me I'll neuter you in your sleep. " I growled under my breath at him, placing my hands on his chest and pushing him away, but it was no use. I couldn't move even if I wanted too. He grinned keeping his hands locked on my waist.

"Fine if you want me to kill the story and be on my best behavior, it'll cost you. One kiss on the lips with tongue and I'll disappear into the crowd." He whispered leaning in to my ear so I could hear him over the indistinct chatter and music filling the room. I smirked at his precise request. Chuck isn't a big fan of pecks on the cheek.

"You've got to be kidding me?" I snapped annoyed, looking at him, rolling my eyes "You're pathetic."

It's not like kissing Chuck is such a burden, I mean he's extremely talented at it. It's just everything that comes after the kiss that I don't like. The feelings and the thoughts...

"Fine, but not here. I don't need the press running an image of us in a lip lock on the front page." I smiled innocently, grabbing his hand and pulling him backstage into one of the small dressing rooms. I pulled the black curtain closed behind us after we crammed into the tiny 4x4 changing area. A dim light hung above us casting shadows.