Disappointment

he started at my lips, his finger tracing them in a slow rhythmic motion until I pulled it into my mouth. with a smirk I let him draw it back wet and shining. my eyes met his and I felt his hand slide up my thigh, stopping right before he reached my core.

He saw my disappointment and chuckled, "you can't always expect me to give you what you want babe."

Well I knew that, rarely did I get what I wanted when I wanted it but eventually I knew he would leave me satisfied.

"I know daddy but I can't help being hopeful," I smiled innocently and went on. "It's not my fault that I just want to feel your cock inside me or to have your mouth all over me."

I felt his finger slide along my slit and across my most sensitive part. "You make a valid point Charlotte but honestly I don't really care what you want," and then his finger plunged into me and I gasped.

"Oh fuck," I breathed out. It was different, my finger compared to his. On my most lonely nights I had tried to do anything that would bring me closer to Liam but it was never the same.

"you always want so much babe, sometimes I'm nice and please you but other times I just like seeing you beg," he smirked as he slid his finger in and out at an achingly slow pace. I could tell he wasn't feeling very nice. I kept my mouth shut though and let him work his ways. after a minute or so I could see his frustration building.

"why are you so quiet Charlotte? I want to hear your whimpers and my name coming from that pretty little mouth of yours," I answered with silence which only angered him more.

I got what I wanted though, he pulled his finger out completely and replaced it with his manhood. I know how to work him now. I know what he likes and what he doesn't. I know everything about him. who's really in control?

-------------------------------------------------------
Wow hello it's been forever. I'm in college now so that happened. I also turned 18 so yay. It's hard for me to update though but I'll try to soon (which will probably be in the next 3 months) lol I really suck. Well anyways here's this long awaited chapter for anyone who still is reading this shit story

-Paige xx