Moving In

Once we got finished eating Liam paid for my meal and lead me out to the car with the other lads.

"So tell us about yourself" Niall said to me and smiled.

"Well my name is Charlotte Grace Jones and I'm 18 now. I just graduated and I don't have a job. I'm pretty sure I have about 483 dollars in my wallet and that's it. I was homeschooled my whole life and my parents rarely let me leave my house," the more I thought about it, the sadder my life seemed to become.

"That sounds..." Harry trailed off looking for the right word.

"You're staying with us now so don't worry about it babe," Liam said from the driver's seat.

I blushed but managed to get out, "I really appreciate it, I don't know how I'll repay you."

"Oh I have some ideas," Liam said under his breath but I let it go without questioning it. Soon after I felt the car park and I looked out the window to see a huge house before me. I got out of the car and just stood there in shock.

"You should see the backyard," Louis smiled.

"The room you're staying in is pretty rad though," Zayn pitched in. I followed the boys inside and looked around in awe. The house was very modern but also laid back in a way.

"Let me show you to your room," Liam said from behind me.

"Thank you Liam, that's very nice," I smile at him and follow him up the stairs. He lead me to the last door of the hallway and opened it for me.

I walk in and set my small bag on the bed. I turned around when I heard the door close and lock.

"You know this isn't a free stay right?" He asked the question I had been dreading. I didn't have a job and I had no skills or experience for a job. I had no idea how I was supposed to pay for this.

"I know, just please give me some time to get a job and I promise I'll pay you back" I gave him my best puppy dog look I could manage but he just laughed.

"I don't want your money Charlotte, I want you."

----------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed, if you have any suggestions I wouldn't mind hearing them. Keep reading :)

-Paige xx