Hello World

Hello world, it's been a while since I've been out and about, more like forever but here I am ready to explore! Okay to be honest, I'm really scared, it's not like my parents abandoned me but giving me more than a couple hundred dollars and a good luck would have been appreciated. I don't even know how to drive! I pass a restaurant and saw a group of girls laughing and having a good time. They look like they're really enjoying their friendship. . . oh my goodness I don't have any friends! Heck I don't even know how to really talk to people! Okay deep breaths Charlotte, just go up and introduce yourself. It's a terrible idea, I know it is but I felt my feet shuffle forward until I was standing right in front of them.

"Yes?" one of the girls looked up at me questioningly.

"Uh hello, I'm Charlotte and I'd like to be friends" I tried to say confidently but it ended up coming out a jumbled mess.

"Uh I don't know what the hell you just said but you're weird and you're kinda freaking me out so goodbye" the girl said rudely and turned back to her friends. I took that moment to walk away but instead of the cool getaway I was hoping for I ran into someone and fell on my bum.

"You probably want to be more careful babe" I heard a deep voice say above me and I looked up to see a tall man with brown hair and brown eyes. He was an attractive man even though he had a lot of tattoos and a couple piercings. He reached out his hand and I took it on instinct.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry" I mumbled and looked down. It was the first time I had ever really talked to a man before and it made me nervous.

"It's alright babe, why don't you come sit with me and my mates at our table?" He smirked and pulled me to his table before I could reply.

"Thanks but I don't have the money to really pay for a meal right now" I tried to decline but he sat me down in the booth between him and another man with blonde hair and striking blue eyes.

"It's on me" he smiled and I couldn't help but smile back, "I'm Liam by the way and this is Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis" he introduced them all in turn and they gave a little wave.

"I'm Charlotte" I said quietly and blushed. I tried to hide it by covering my face with my menu but that obviously didn't work because Liam leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I like when you blush, it shows your innocence," he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear causing me to shiver. He smirked and pulled away. So what's your story?" He questioned.

"Uh well I'm 18 and I am trying to find a job and a place to live, my parents wanted me to experience the hardships of life before they'd really help me out." I explained.

"Well if you need a place to crash you can stay in our extra room" Liam suggested and I nodded without realizing how much my life would change.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is my first story so it might need a little work, I hope y'all enjoy it!

-Paige xx