Giving

"I want daddy's cock."

That phrase seemed to change his whole demeanor. his hands pulled my hips closer to him as his lips kissed over mine. I sunk down to my knees and looked up at him through my lashes.

"Are you going to be a good girl and make daddy feel good?" I nodded with a smile, palming him through his sweats.
"Tell me what you're going to do baby girl."

"Mm I'm going to pull daddy's pants down and lick his big cock. would daddy like that?" I played with the waistband of his pants as he bit his lip.

"Daddy would like that a lot," he said, his husky voice sending a wave of desire through my body.

I curled my fingers into the top of his sweats and he lifted himself up so I could pull them down. his length reminded me of our past experiences and I shivered in anticipation.

Wasting no more time, I gently grabbed his base before licking a line up his throbbing cock and over the head. his moan encouraged me to keep going as I wrapped my lips around the tip, running my tongue in circles over the slit.

"Fuck baby, where did you learn this?" He looked down at me with dark eyes and gathered my hair into one of his big hands.

"I've been practicing for you daddy," I took more of him in my mouth, inch by inch.

"I love that pretty little mouth of yours," he pulled my hair back until his length slid out of my mouth.
"Stick that tongue out for daddy and tell me what you want," he groaned and grabbed his cock rubbing it back and forth at a quick pace.

"I want daddy to fuck my mouth," I stuck my tongue out after that and he pushed his hard member back into my mouth, working it in and out harshly. He held my head and pushed himself further down my throat. I watched his face as he experienced what looked like an insane amount of pleasure.

"Yeah baby, that's it," he moaned and pulled out.
"Get up baby girl, it's time for daddy to make you feel good."

With those words I was up in a second and laying across the king sized bed.
"What are you going to do?"

"Well baby, I was contemplating whether I should reward you for being a good girl for daddy or if I'm just going to fuck the shit out of you. do you have a preference?" He questioned and I thought about the two options. They would both be very enjoyable but in different ways.

"I want whatever daddy wants," I replied and he smirked.

"Good answer," he chuckled and slowly stripped me of my clothes.

I lay there naked below him not even ashamed anymore, he had seen me like this many times and he still wanted me. that's how I know he loves me.

------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I am satan. feel free to join me in my free holy water bath to cleanse us of this chapter. goodbye.

P. S. it makes me so happy when people comment, I don't even care if you vote (although I appreciate if you do) but being able to talk to y'all and hear your thoughts is what keeps me writing (even if it's shit)

P. P. S. I'm sorry it kinda short buuuuuut yeah

- Paige xx