Apologize

He just hit me, Liam just hit me. I ran upstairs, crying my eyes out, still completely naked. When I got to his room, I locked the door and hid under his covers. That was when I heard the yelling and the screaming followed by loud bangs. I covered my ears and prayed it would stop.

About fifteen minutes later I heard a soft knock on the door. "Charlotte, it's me baby, let me in," he sounded so sweet and caring that I almost got up and opened the door. But then I remembered what he did and I slid farther under the sheets. He knocked again.

"Charlotte please, let me explain," he said a little more irritated. I knew the more I waited to open the door the worse his temper would be.

"Charlotte open the door!" he started banging on the door and I jumped. I slowly got up and carefully unlocked the door. As soon as he heard the click he opened the door. I ran to the bed and hid under the covers.

"Charlotte I'm sorry, you have to understand why I had to," he came to the bed and sat next to me.

"Why did you have to Liam?" I clenched my jaw to keep the tears in.

"I had to show my dominance or I'd be a joke and I'd get walked on all the time. I'm the leader, I can't let that happen," he explained and reached towards me. I flinched back and covered my face with the pillow.

"I'll make it up to you baby, let me make it up to you," he pulled the sheets down and grabbed my hips.

"Liam please don't, don't touch me like that." I looked at him, "you don't know how embarrassing that was for me"

"I'm sorry Charlotte, I really am but they would have done a lot worse if I hadn't have done what I did," he tried to explain but it didn't make sense.

"What's worse than that?!" I moved farther away from him.

"They could have taken your virginity in front of all of us guys and it wouldn't have been fun," he looked at me and pulled me back to him, "just let me hold you and show you how sorry I am," he mumbled into my ear and I slowly relaxed.

"Show me Daddy," I whispered.

----------------------------------------------

Ohhh it's going down! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have school and practices and sleep, but I promise I'll try to update more. I hope you're enjoying it if you've read this far, if not then... okay. But keep reading, comment if you'd like, vote if you feel the need and have a great day!

-Paige xx