Strip

As soon as I got down the last few steps I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Don't hurt her," Liam said through a clenched jaw. A tall man with black hair and dark eyes walked up to me. He grabbed my chin and turned my face to either side.

"Pretty girl, where'd you find her?" the man asked and let my chin go. "I like her, young and innocent looking,"

"Don't touch her James, she's mine," Liam threatened and James smirked.

"What are you going to do Liam?" he chastised, "let her go Jeff," the Jeff guy loosened his hold on me and I pulled away from him and started for Liam.

"Charlotte, don't, stay there," Liam told me and I stopped mid-stride.

"What's going on Liam?" I asked him confused and just a little scared.

"It's okay baby, just do what James says okay?" I nodded and saw James smile triumphantly.

"Charlotte is it?" James asked and I nodded. "you're going to do something very special for me," I don't know what this guy wanted but with each second that passed I was getting more and more afraid of what was going to happen. I looked at Liam and he had no emotion on his face. I watched as James made his way to the couch and sat down.

"Everyone sit down, everyone but you sweetheart," he smirked at me and everyone took a seat, leaving me standing to the side of everyone, "Get on the table," he commanded and I slowly got up on the coffee table.

"What am I supposed to do?" I questioned, nervous because all eyes were on me.

"Strip," he smirked.

"Absolutely not! you're not going to do that to her!" Liam blew up.

"You do remember what I can do right? Sit your ass down Liam!" James yelled and I flinched. I don't like fighting or yelling especially when it's grown men doing it.

"Strip!" he howled and I took the hem of my shirt in my fingers and slowly worked it up, constantly hoping he'd tell me it was a joke. But he didn't and I had to keep going. As soon as I got my shirt off, I dropped it on the coffee table next to me and fiddled with my button and zipper.

"Who's enjoying this?" James asked and all his crew cheered making me blush in embarrassment. I looked at Liam but he was staring at the floor.

"Keep going sweetheart," James encouraged and I slid my shorts off, inch by inch. I stood there waiting for him to say I could leave but that's not what I got.

"Why do you keep stopping?!" he yelled and I flinched.

"I stripped, can I go?" I asked nervously and he stood up and walked towards me. I was barely as tall as him even with me on the table. He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me close.

"You can go when I say you can go," he pushed me back and I barely was able to stay on the table. He turned me around and unhooked my bra and tore it off. I covered my breasts and teared up as he pulled my panties down.

"Now you are stripped! How does she look now Liam?" James smirked and pulled me down from the table. "Call your slut to you Liam, show me you aren't a coward!"

"Charlotte, come," I tried my best to cover myself as I walked to him. He stood and looked down at me with sad eyes.

"W-why is he doing this Liam?" I tried not to cry but it wasn't working out well.

"Well Liam, aren't you going to make her do something?" James sneered.

"Please Liam just let me go back upstairs, I won't bother you I promise," I begged him but he just gave me the sad eyes. "Please Liam,"

"Shut up slut!" He yelled and slapped me across the face. I felt it but I couldn't process what had just happened. Did Liam just hit me?

----------------------------------------------

Hey y'all, so I'm trying to update more often because y'all deserve it! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! So keep reading, comment if you want, vote if you feel the need and have a great day!

-Paige xx

Ps. I have a surprise but I'm not sure if I want to share just yet