Kiss

it had been a couple weeks since Liam was acting so rudely. I spend my days with the boys and my nights with Liam, I like it that way. it's midday now and there is literally nothing to do.

"isn't there anything we could do?" I groaned and fell across Harry's lap.

"there's tons we could do now at all the boys are out," he smirked and I rolled my eyes. he was always like this, cheeky and suggestive. at first it creeped me out a bit but now i find it endearing.

"Harry please, why are you always so... so..." I tried to look for a word but he interrupted me.

"sexy?" he smirked again and tucked my hair behind my ear. I giggled at his blatant outburst of self absorption.

"sure Harry, if that's what you want to think," he laughed and I bit my lip nervously, I had slowly grown closer and closer to Harry and I felt like I could ask him anything, "will you teach me how to stand up to Liam?"

as soon as I said the words his whole demeanor changed and the atmosphere went from playful to solemn, "Charlotte you just... no one stands up to Liam, he's like a robot. he has no regret and he has no love,"

"but he loves me Harry, I know he does!" I defended and he smiles sympathetically at me.

"for your sake I hope he does but it won't surprise me if he doesn't," he took my chin gently in his hands, "but don't worry about him right now, it's just you and me right now."

and that's when it happened, he kissed me, he actually kissed me. it was a nice kiss, soft and gentle but it was wrong.

"Harry no," I pulled away. this wasn't supposed to happen, I feel like I betrayed Liam and just the thought of that made me sick.

*~*

he thought they were all alone but I had never left. everyone always forgets me like that but he won't forget about me, not now that I have this against him. maybe I'll show Liam and knock out the competition. maybe they'll both get hurt while fighting. maybe, just maybe.

----------------------------------------------
omg so very dramatic (barely, I suck I know) I've been having a love hate relationship with this story, I feel like it's really shitty and I want to just delete but some of you say you really enjoy it and I want to finish it for yall, I don't even know. it's almost got 5k views though, that's exciting right?

-Paige xx