Chapter 5

Bridge:
It's been over 3 weeks. Still no sign of Rose. We looked all over. And nothing. I'm really worried. I just want her back. She's like my best friend, I want her safe. I miss everything about her. Her sarcasm, the blueish white hair, her gorgeous eyes. I need to find her.
"Bridge, get some rest." Z says as she comes into my room.
"No. I can't. I need to find out if Rose is ok.." I say staring into my laptop.
"Bridge, we have half of the force looking for her. They are doing the best they can."
"Well their best isn't cutting it.." I respond.
Rose:
My head has been pounding the last few weeks. I can deal with it. Grumm and Broodwing give me everything I need. They offer me a place by their side when the rule the world. All I need to do is get rid of some group called, "SPD". Apparently Grumm hates them, he says the power rangers always get in the way. I'll make sure they won't see the light of day.
"Rose!" Broodwing calls.
"Sir?" I respond.
"Lord Grumm wants to see you in his throne room."
I nod my head and walk toward the room. The past few weeks have been a real rush. Training to the max. I can't really remember anything before that day I woke up in the medical bay of the ship. But hey, I'm probably forgetful.
"You wanted to see me Lord Grumm?" I ask.
"Yes! I'm sending you down to earth to recover a few things."
"May I ask what?"
"It's a titanium alloy. I need it for a weapon I'm making." He responds.
"I won't fail you, Sir. Will I be doing this alone?"
"Take a couple of Kybots. Necross is on stand by if anything comes up. Now go!"
"Yes sir!"
I then go to Broodwing, who beams me down to the location of the lab. I look around and see a huge skyline of building. They look, oddly familiar. But I couldn't have been here before. I've been on the ship my whole life.
I shake my head. I hide behind the bush, waiting for the doors of the big lab to open. Once they did, I used my super speed to get in. I hide behind some crates. I was still in my street clothes, so I wasn't morphed.
I look across the room, and I see the titanium alloy Grumm was taking about. It was being heavily guarded. That was my cue to send out the blue head and Krybots. They started attacking the soldiers. I make a run for the allow. I start breaking into the containment box. I use special laser to cut through the glass. That's when the worst thing happened. The alarm went off.
Bridge:
I was taking a quick nap since I haven't slept. That's when the alarm woke me up. I was still in my pj bottoms and SPD shirt. I make my way to the control room.
As soon as I get there, they all give me a weird look. I was the only one not in his uniform.
"Rangers! There has been a break in, in the lab on the edge of town. Go!" Commander Cruger orders.
We morph and head to our vehicles. I'm really not in the mood to deal with Grumm and his goons. Yet again, if one of his generals is in command, they might know where Rose is. I go into full speed.
"Bridge, slow down!" Jack says.
I don't say anything. We eventually get to the lab and see civilians running out of the lab. They are all in a panic. We rush in to the lab. We see tons of Krybots. And a blue heads.
"This doesn't concern you!" The blue head yells.
"Oh it does!" Jack responds.
We start attacking. I use my blaster to shoot the Krybots. This is weird. Why would Grumm send his weak forces?
We manage to take out most the bots. All that was left was the blue head, which Jack and Sky got to. I see Sky finish him off.
"That wasn't so bad!" Syd says as she high fives Z.
"Ugh! Do I have to do everything?!" We hear a sort of muffled female voice say.
We look in the direction where the voice was coming from. We see something unexpected. A female figure wearing a white, blue and gold SPD looking uniform.
"Who are you?!" Jack yells.
"That's for me to know." She yells back.
She jumps down from the crate.
"Why are you wearing SPD gear?" Syd asks.
"Wouldn't you like to know blondie. I'm the reason the rangers aren't going to exist. I'm Omega." She says.
"Well, Omega, you are under arrest." I say.
"Haha. Nice joke. But I think I should go. My lord needs this alloy." She spits back.
That's when we charge at her. She dodges us all. She speeds in the opposite direction. Super speed? A Rose knock off.
"You have to do better than that!" She says to us.
She charges at Z and Sky. Knocking them down hard. So hard, that they power down. She charges up her blaster, and hits Jack and Syd with multiple shots. They power down as well.
I was the last one left. What's with Grumm getting all these strong henchmen. How much money does this guy have?!
Omega charges and kicks me in the gut. Knocking the air out of me. I'm on one knee. Breathing heavily. I look up at her.
"Pity. Not even a challenge. Get in my way again. I won't be as nice. See you soon Brid-" She stops mid sentence.
She was going to say my name I think. I manage to read her colors, they seem odd. White...yet shades of gray. With that she disappears.
Rose:
I manage to get to the ship. My head the. Started pounding really bad. I give the allow to Broodwing and retire to my room. I hear voices in my head.
"Your aura is amazing. White...pure."
The male voice said. What's going on. Who is that guy? And why was I about to call that guy Bridge?!

Tadahhh!!! New part. And the plot thickens!!! Keep rating and commenting!! I really appreciate it. Once again, love you all so much!!!!~KittyKatGalaxy <3