Chapter 8

Bridge:
I haven't really slept well. All I have been thinking about is Rose. I really want her to return to her old way. But I know that's gonna be no easy task. It's been a week and nothing has seemed to change. She is still distant, silent.
We where called in the control room today. I didn't really know why though. I get there and the rest of the gang was there. Including Rose.
"Alright, today you all will be working on a team exercise. Sparring one on one. Sky versus Z, Jack versus Syd and Carson versus Rose." Kat said.
I glanced over to Rose, who's jaw tensed up.
"Do I really have to do this?" She half whined.
"You really do. I don't know why it's hard for you just to go back to your old self!" I snap.
"Well excuse me idiot! I don't know any of you. Get that through your skull!" She retorts.
"Enough! You two will get along or so help me I will deal with you both. Understand?" Kat interrupts.
Rose:
Being here is honestly stressing me out. I have no idea why I even agreed to join. Well other than I was kind of forced to. It's just Bridge that has been grinding my gears. The rest of the team has been neutral about it. They have given me space. Bridge is constantly trying to get me to talk to him, it annoys me.
We are at the training ground. We are sparring without any gear. So it would be just one on one. The team does pretty well. Kept it clean. It was me and Carson's turn.
"Alright guys. Try not to kill each other." Jack says.
I glare at him. Then back at Bridge.
"I'll try not to red."
I charge at Bridge. He flips me, countering me. I land hard. Though I get up fast. He runs at me but I roundhouse kick him right on the jaw. I hear the team gasp. They all run towards him, he wasn't knocked out just dazed.
"You didn't have to hit him that hard!" Syd half yells.
I just roll my eyes.
I walk over to him. They surround him like a wall. I push through them though. I look down at him. He was holding his jaw. It didn't look like I knocked any teeth out which was good. I extend my hand out to him. He takes it and stands up. I don't even know why I helped him.
"You good?" I ask in a dull tone.
"Yeah, I guess."
"Word of advice, try not to run straight in to the kick." I give a very small smile.
I walk back in the building.
I go straight to my room. I don't wanna be here. Too much tension. Not to mention everybody on my back trying to get me to "remember." It's annoying. Plus Bridge constantly staring at me or trying to get me to open up is also tiering.
That's when my head started pounding. This isn't the first time this happened. I eventually fall to the floor. That's when the flash backs start. All I could see was Gruumm.

"You will only obey me now! No longer will you be a ranger

"You will only obey me now! No longer will you be a ranger. You only purpose is to destroy those pathetic Rangers."
The flashback ends. What was that. What does he mean I will No longer be a ranger. I was never one...was I?

It's been a while guys!! Holy cheese balls. Finally happy to be updating!!!! New part! It's short I know. But I promise it's gonna get better!! Love y'all!