Chapter One

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I panicked, holding unto the stranger's chest I just ran into.

"You're fine." He says grabbing my hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. I looked up at him and suddenly felt extremely embarrassed and ran. Oh gosh.

"Heeeyyy girl!" My friend Demi says coming out of nowhere. I jumped a little, probably going to be jumpy for the rest of the day. "What's up girly?"

"Nothing. What about you?" My voice was still a little shaky.

"Liar." She points out. She knows me too well. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just a little nervous." I confess.

"Why babe?"

"I just ran into a dude, and kind of made a fool of myself. I feel so bad." I still can't believe I did that.

"Oh don't get to work up. It was an accident. Why don't you come stay at my house this weekend?" She suggested.

"Ok, I have to get going. Love you." I say giving her a hug.

"Wait, you're bailing on lunch?" She questions.

"I'm sorry, I'm just gonna grab something from my house, but I'll see you this weekend ok?"

"Are you not coming to work either?" Demi asked.

"Yeah, I have that family thing, remember?" And then a look of realization appeared on her face.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot. Good luck with that." Yeah I'm not a big fan of my family...

"Ha thanks, see you." I waved.

~~~

Today is not a good day. Not for me at least. First I run a guy over now my truck won't start. I thought it would last longer than this. At least till Christmas. Me and my dad have been working on it, we have no idea what we're doing, but whatever.

A knock startles me making me jump once again. I look over and it was him. I thought about it for a second and rolled down my window. What would he want?

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked. Hmm?

"Yeah? Are you?" I'm a bit confused.

"I mean your truck." He said pointing down towards my truck. Oh.

"Oh...umm no I thought it would last longer than this, but I guess not." I feel silly.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked. Should I ride with him? I don't even know his name. But without thinking, I nodded.

"Yes, just let me call my dad." I'll ask his name on the way.

"Ok, I'll be in the black car." I nod and he walks away. I pull out my phone and quickly dial my dad's number.

"Hello?" I hear my dad's voice through the speaker.

"Hey daddy, she's gone." He should know what I mean.

"Wait. Your truck?"

"Yeah, she won't start." This is sad.

"Really? Do you need a ride?" He asks.

"No, I have a ride. Is mom home?"

"No she still at work. Why?"

"It's a boy." My mom would kill me if she saw me in a boy's car.

"Oh, so is this the one?" Oh gosh.

"No dad, I don't even know his name. He's just giving me a ride." I explained.

"Ok we'll stick with that story, but at the wedding I'm going to make up a super romantic thing and I was the first and only person you told." Why??

"Ok daddy, I have to go, love you." And then I hung up. He hates when I do that. I jump out of my truck and looked around for a black car. Hmm......did he leave? I looked again, nothing, but I heard a honk. I walked to the other side of my truck and he was right there, stupid me. I saw him laugh at me inside his car. Not funny. I walked over to the passenger side and sat down in his car. I still need his name.

"So what's your name?" I asked closing the door.

"Thomas, and yours?" He asked. Thomas? Interesting.

"Taylor." My name is so boring.

"I like it." He says pulling out of the lot.

"Like what?"

"Your name. It fits." It fits?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You look like a Taylor." Oh.

"So I look boring?" I probably do. I love to read, write, and do homework.

"What? No. Taylor is a very beautiful name, just like you." I blush instantly. He's got to be kidding. "So where am I going?" He changes the subject. Thank God.

~~~

"Here." I say pointing at my house. My house was a little bigger than the rest on the block, my dad is Joel McHale so we are rich but we didn't want a mansion. He slowly parked in front of my house and I could see my dad in the window. "Thanks for the ride." I say and start to make my way out.

"Wait." I freeze. "Do you need a ride tomorrow since, you know?"

"No, that's ok, I have a family thing tomorrow, but thanks." I started to get out again, but yet again he stopped me.

"Would you like to go on a date?"

What?.......

Ok so I'm rewriting one of my books into a Thomas Sanders fan fiction because I can. I'm deleting the other book so yeah. I just thought making it a fan fiction would make it more exciting. So I hope you like it!!