Chapter Twelve

AN: sorry if it says I updated, something happened to this chapter so I had to restore it.

"So what do you want to do today?" Thomas asked as we just drove around.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" I asked. I really didn't know so...decision making is crippling for me.

"Come on, I'm sure you can think of something. I already chose what to do plenty of times, it's you turn."

"Well, I don't know, and probably will never know." I said trying to end this topic. I was actually enjoying just driving around and listening to music.

"Ok, well I can take you out for lunch. Is there any where you'd like to eat?" Where do I want to eat?.........

"Where do you wanna eat?" I smiled.

"Really? Where's your favourite place to eat?" He asked shocked.

"I don't know. I guess I don't have one." It's true. I don't really eat out much.

"Impossible! You must have a favourite place! You know what, we are going to find it." He stated.

"What do you mean?"

"We are going to eat at every single restaurant in the city, try a couple of dishes or meals from each and you will pick you favourite!" Thomas exclaimed. This actually sounds like fun. "We will start with.....Hmm....Oh look there's a McDonald's." He pointed towards the McDonald's up ahead.

"Ok." I smiled. Thomas pulled into McDonald's and parked.

"Are you excited?" Thomas asked with a huge grin on his face. I love how silly he is.

"I sure am! Hungry for some...?" Oh no...I've never been here before, what do they have here?

"Oh my goodness Taylor, do you live under a rock?" The shocked expression made me laugh.

"What do they serve here?" I giggled.

He started to laugh as well. I can't believe I don't know this place. "C'mon, you need fast food in your life." We got out of the car and Thomas took my hand as we walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Burgers! That's what McDonald's has. I ordered a burger, fries, and a... Mcflurry, I think that's what it's called, but it was very good. I still can't believe I've never been hear! The only fast food place I have ever been to was Taco Bell, that's because my dad loves it. But I have to say Taco Bell is still my favourite. I'm just a taco kind of girl. Me and Thomas have been dating for four days now and he has been keeping me busy. Now I have to go back to work tomorrow, its weird but I want to just spend time with Thomas. Wait, I never asked where he worked. Have I been keeping him from work? He never brought the topic up...

I'll have to ask him next time I see him, which will be Wednesday night! Two days, can I wait that long? Sure I can, maybe if he's not too busy I can call him. That wouldn't be so bad.

It's been forever since I last posted, but here you go!!! Enjoy!!

Xoxo