Chapter Sixteen

Right before I pulled out of the drive way to go to Thomas's house I put in my dad's old Righteous Brothers CD. I listen to Unchained Melody on repeat the whole way. I absolutely love this song. Maybe he has Ghost and we can watch it tonight. Before I got out of my dad's car I texted my dad and Demi, just letting them know I got here safely.

I turned the car off, got out, locked the doors, and then went up to knock on Thomas's door. "Hey, beautiful." Thomas said opening the door. I instantly start blushing, why does he do this to me?

"Hey." I reply and gave him a long, warm hug. Goodness I missed him so much.

"Are you OK? Or do you just like long hugs?" Thomas asked as he awkwardly closed the door still hugging me.

"I just missed you, that's all." I confessed. I hope he doesn't find that too clingy. It didn't sound clingy in my head, but saying it out loud... Yup. At that thought I finally pulled away from the hug.

"I missed you too." He smiled. He has a great smile.

"I love your smile." I spoke my mind and instantly regretted it. Now he was blushing.

"I love your smile too, but I have to say, your eyes are my favorite feature." He admitted. I looked into his eyes and we just stood there for a minute , sharing. I cherished this moment, but I also broke it.

"Do you have Ghost?" I interrupted the beautiful moment we just shared.

"The movie?" I nodded in response. "Yea, you wanna watch it?"

"I'd love to." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas's POV

Taylor just loves this movie, I can see why but at certain moments of the movie I would just watch her reaction. Which she didn't really react much. Of course she looked sad on the sad parts but she didn't shed a tear. Maybe she's use to this movie and she just needs a fresh tear jerker. Now we were just staring at the ceiling enjoying each other's presents. Her head lay on my chest as I played with her hair. I wonder what she's thinking.

"Thomas," she said sleepily.

"Yes babe?"

"Can I stay with you tonight? I'm too tired to drive."

"Of course, do you want to go to bed now?" I asked. It was already 11.

"Yes, but please sleep with me." She mumbled. She's so precious. I didn't reply, I got up off the couch and then picked her up. I carried her to the bed, set her down, and then got in bed with her. She slowly inched her way to me and she just cuddled the whole night. My sweet beautiful girl friend.

I'm sorry it's not the best. Really should have tried harder but I wanted to update for y'all! Enjoy!

Xoxo