-five-

No words.
My heart had shattered and for the first time In my life.
I had no words

In that moment I wanted to run. Run all the way back home and just lay in my bed and watch the days end.
But I wasn't any where close to home and I wouldn't be anytime soon.

Andrea's eyes met mines before I could dash away with what I assumed was Issa suitcase

"Madison wait-"

I just opened the door to Madison's room and locked it almost immediately.

It all settled in. Chris moved on... With Andrea.
I knew Chris was going to move on eventually I just never wanted to witness it and with Andrea? One of my closest friends. That was just being cruel.
Tears swelled up in my eyes but I refused to cry.

15 minutes later.
There was a knock on the door and I debated whether or not to get it being that Madison forgot her key card.

I hesitantly got up and opened the door.
And there he was in all his glory.
"Hey-"
I let the door go and it slammed shut, I sat down next to the floor.
"Please can we talk?"
He waited for my respond but I'm guessing he started to realize it wasn't coming.

"Look I never met to hurt you the way that I did, I didn't even mean to hurt you now, what I'm trying to say is I've never had any intention of hurting you ever- but I want to be honest with you. I've been seeing Andrea for a while now-"
"Stop" my heart couldn't take anymore.

"I love her"

And then I got angry,
I got up from my position and opened the door.
"And why are you telling me this, what good do you think it's going to do me knowing that you cheated on me and that you're in love, I don't care. What really makes me sick is that she had the balls to comfort me."

"Madison you're just angry calm down"
"I'm allowed to be immature remember
Because I'm 15 that's why you broke up with me isn't it"
"Mady" the nickname he gave me once let his lips and I lost it completely.

"I hope you and Andrea pull a human centipede and eat each other's sh-"

"Woah there, calm down, what's going on here" sammy had some how appeared out of nowhere.
"Chris was just leaving"
"I actually came to get my suitcase... You sorta grabbed it in your fury"

My anger only grew and the urge to grab it and throw it at his face surge through my veins.
And I grabbed the suitcase ready to throw it at him but sammy caught it out of my hand, handing it to him.

Chris mumbled a sorry before taking his suitcase.
By now there was a crowd.
Anthony, Ricky, twaimz, Mandy, Teala, Aidan, Maggie, Nate, Meg and even Andrea.

I was embarrassed and all I could do was pray to disappear. As unlimited tears fell down to my chin.

"You can all kindly mind your own business now " Sammy said and everyone hesitated but eventually decided maybe it was best to leave.

"I'm really sorry,"
"For what,"
"Making you come here"
" no, thank you I needed this."

It was eventually time to go home. And Nate and sammy were going to give me a ride back to L.A

I was seat next to Nate, who by god's grace wasn't much of a talker.
Unless of course of his repetitive 'are you okay'

Kendall's house came into view and I could finally breathe again.

I said a quick goodbye before I ran into the house.
Kendall was in the kitchen with Kylie trying to bake even though the whole house was covered in flour.

I hugged her really tightly. Her warm embrace made me forget everything that happened.
"Are you okay?, the last time you hugged me like this was when you sold our house on eBay for 200$"

I chuckled at the memory.
"Go settle in, I'll order dinner".
"Where's Cara?"
"on a date." Her voice drifted but Kylie didn't notice as she fought the eggs in her bowl.
I nodded.

After showering I snuggled into my covers.
I had tons of messages from everyone.
I wasn't ready to talk about it especially to more than 600+ people
I decided to check my social media and make sure my shot was still available.
I'd gain 105k followers on Instagram And a large 403k on my private twitter account.

I posted some pictures I took at vidcon and did what every other famous person does. 'Lie'

3 weeks later.
I posted pictures everyday, tweeted everyday and did a couple of vines and things of a sort.
I still didn't reply to my friends still.

"Cara here it is, right here!" Cara jolted her car and turned to the abnormally large building.
"Good luck, call me when you're out okay." I nodded and she gave me a quick kiss on the check for good luck.

A crowd of people stood waiting to be called on.
I've been waiting for 2 hours now and I'm already beginning to pull out my hair.

"Madison Jenner, this way please" a white haired man said from the side and my anxiety increased to a massive level.

My heels which I now regretted wearing clicked on the floor.
" the boss is in here, good luck young lady."
He opened the door and I walked in.
He walked out.

"Welcome" a chair spun around in a creepy way and there was the man who made my dreams came true.