The Pain Of Thorns.

The rain continued to pour down as I ran,my legs were burning and my heart was pounding. "I - I must keep r-running" I said to myself quietly. I knew my legs couldn't take much more of this, I had been running for 5 hours without a break, I could feel my knees give out as I fell to the cold wet floor. " ughh..." I moaned in pain as the cold hard rocks pierced my soft warm skin. "Nghh!!" I cried as i got up,I cant handle this right now. My mother,brother and my sister are dead and I'm stuck here on this earth with the man who killed them. "I-Is that a light?" I had started walking towards the light before I could think about all the bad things that could happen.

"Hello Lovely " a deep voice had said as I turned around. " L-Lovely?" I had questioned. "You are a cute one aren't you?" a man said to me. I couldn't even respond to his question, he was at least 6'6, his skin was a golden brown and those lush long locks of black and red hair just set my heart a flutter! "I-Im not cute!" I had finally had the nerve to speak as I locked my deep purple eye's with his red and green ones. "Oh but you are." he smiled. "Who are you?" I questioned as I glared at him. "No need to glare princess, my name is Shayden Grey. Who are you?" he let out a small chuckle as he spoke. " Im Shade Kawagchi." I answered calmly as his smirk grew. "Oh? So your of the Kawagchi family are you?" Shayden had started to laugh as he spoke. " Oh I can't wait for you to call out my name~" he said with a smirk. " !? W-What do you mean by that?" I dared to ask. "Oh so your still pure? heheheh Looks like i'll be fixing that soon enough my dear Shade" He whispered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Sorry it took me so damn long! School has been getting to me! Ughhh, school! lol any ways The next chapter will be out soon! Thanks for reading! ~Kurai-Kun