ARE YOU STUPID!?

"Will you two shut the hell up? What good does fighting bring you?," My emotions started to bubble up despite me holding them down. "If you think that being outside for a mere 10mins is bad, try running in the rain five hours only to realize that your whole family is dead and the man who killed them is your father!" I started to cry as my vision started to blur. "See now you both upset her! Are you happy?" Iadann glared at the men before checking on me. "Are you ok?" His voice was so kind and his touch was so warm that I ended up passing out from exhaustion in his arms. "Well, I guess you picked a broken slut from the corner, good Fuckin job Shay!" Jay was very pissed off at this point and glared at poor Iadann who had done nothing wrong. "SHE'S NOT A SLUT JAYBIRD! LOOK AT THE FAMILY CREST ON HER NECK! SHE'S THE PRINCESS OF HELL FOR FUCKS SAKE!!" Shay had finally lost his temper and smacked Jay hard across the head. "Now let's go inside, its cold and we don't want the lovely princess getting sick." Shay had went back to his calm self for Iadanns sake but the way he looked at the smaller male which made me think that there's more than meets the eye with these boys.

-----------------

A/N: holy shit! 2 parts in one day!? Omg!!! x3 I hope you guys like this! Dont mind any mistakes I'm going to go back and fix it.