Chapter 8

Three hours later we are cuddled up in about forty blankets with a tub of ice cream each, watching re runs of the voice season 8.
"I can't believe Deanna got voted off!!!! I love her voice so much! This is terrible, one less person on team Adam now!" Tyler jumps off the couch, screaming at the tv.
"Well, it's either Joshua or Sawyer that we are rooting for now man, we better get more popcorn if we're gonna survive through the rest of the season."
He pulls me up and we lazily walk into the kitchen. Yup, this has been the rest of our day.
He pulls out the popcorn while I sit on the counter, finger combing my hair.
"Extra butter?" He questions and I laugh.
"With a pinch of salt."
It's kinda our thing at the moment, but who will know how long that will last.
"Coming right up miss." He bows deeply, earning a giggle from me.
The funny thing is Tyler and I have barley known each other before so long and we are just now becoming friends. I watch his movements, carefully so that he won't catch me. I watch his arm flex as they reach up to grab the popcorn bag from the microwave. The way he turns his elbows put to open the bag. The way he taps his finger on the salt shaker to get the right amount out.
"Ready to go back to more crying?" He breathes out, causing me to snap out of my gaze.
"Yeah," I smile at him, jump off the counter and saunter into the living room.

Yayyyyyyy idk what to do for chapters so I'll kinda just figure stuff out as I go. Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan! I love you guys so much! -C
P.s. I'm thinking short chapters, long book, yeah?