Prologue

Patience, is key, that's what she was always told. Though with patience comes anxiousness, and nervousness. Both things people crave to have out of their system. When baking, you shouldn't feel those two things, only hope and patience that good things will come out of what you make. Though this is a competition, the most brutal baking competition in the state. So why would Kianna be so nervous? She's the best baker where she's from, it's all she's ever known. The fact of the matter is that there are people out there that are better. Kianna is said to be one of the youngest in the competition, therefore easy prey. She won't go down without a fight though, that's what she told her more, her best friend, even her boyfriend, all of the people who are there for her. But will that be enough to win the competition she's been looking forward to her entire life?

(Copyright 2015)
I make covers! Check out my covers book and put in a request!
The story will be in first person. I have completely rewritten this prologue and I will try to rewrite other chapters but keep them along the same lines. I was a terrible writer when I started this story, so now it's time to clean it up. Enjoy!