Chapter 13

"Okay, seriously Ty, stop screaming, it was just a kiss."
"Yeah! Just a kiss my tush, girl, it's a kiss with Tyler! Damn, Kitney is gonna kill you!"
I move my hands up and down my shivering arms.
"Well, you know, it's not exactly like her and Tyler are dating."
"Yeah, but that's what she likes to think."
We both groan at the same time and take sips of our drinks. We had treated ourselves for dinner, being the teenage girls we are, plus we just needed to talk.
"Look, it was probably a one time thing, probably a accident," she rolls her eyes in the most dramatic way.
"Well what happened after the kiss?"
"Oh, you mean the kisses? Well we kissed some more and then my mom called saying that she was working late and then I awkwardly left and told him I didn't need a ride home when about 5 blocks from his house and 3 blocks from mine, I realized I really did need a ride." Her hand comes up to cover her mouth in shock, well , what looked like shock, she's probably just acting, like always. I laugh at myself, probably because of the way she is portraying things right now or maybe it's the fact that's my best friends name is Ty and my crushes name is Tyler. Did I just say crush? Oops.
"Well, maybe you'll see him at school tomorrow?" I groan, for like the seven billionth time tonight.
"No, that would be terrible, things ended terrible, I can't imagine that happening."
"What happening? You seeing him? Look, your going to have to face him one day." I sip my glass of soda for a minute, pondering what to say before coming up with my most cliche come back yet.
"Yeah, well one day is not tomorrow." This is how Ty's and my conversations normally go, me denying things and completely being oblivious and her being that best friend that's always pouting out the obvious.
"I swear Ki, I will make you talk to him." I stand, grabbing my coat.
"We have work, come on, I'll talk to him when I feel like it." Good job kianna, your running again. We walk from the small restaurant towards the cupcake shop which is only a few minutes away. The air is cold considering it to be almost summer, but the weather is unpredictable, just like me in some cases.
"I'm taking double," I announce as I reach the back kitchen. There are some shouts and cheers and okay so as I grab for some flour.

Boop, it's short, oops.