Chapter 12

So here I am, back at Tyler's house, the place I seem to be spending a lot of my time nowadays. Time has passed since the announcement of who was going to the cupcake competition, but it feels like only a day. Of course, everything is slower in my mind than it is in real life. Before now, I never really talked to Tyler that much. I mean, him and I did a project a while back and them we would have small conversations in the hallway, but really, I always thought of him as the popular boy and me as the nerd girl. Never in my mind would I have thought this to happen. Karma is going to kick me in the butt soon, everything that has been happening to me lately has been good, no, great, now something bad just has to happen. We sit across from each other, eating some Chinese food he had ordered a few minutes ago. He concentrates on the soccer game that's playing on the tv, his brow furrowing every time the opposite team takes a shot. I find it cute, how he is so into the game that he doesn't even realize the little things he does to react to the game.
"Tyler.." My voice calls. It doesn't even sound like my voice, but a distant echo somewhere far away. His head turns from the tv and his lips curve up in a small smile.
"Yes love?" Love. My heart flutters as he says the word, sending shivers through my body, or maybe that's just me.
"Why did you decided to help me carry my cupcakes that one day?"
He needs no pondering as his answer is quick and certain.
"You needed help, you were carrying way to much.. And I had been building up the courage to talk to you for months.." His voice trails off and it takes everything in me not to stare at him in shock. It took him months to build up the courage to talk to me? He's Tyler Anders, play boy and hottest guy in school, football captain and soccer front. He's had so many girls and never really chosen one... Before now.. Someone pinch me this must be a dream. All of a sudden I feel a pinch of pain on my arm and I look up to a smirking Tyler.
"I don't think this is a dream."
I blush deep and bury my head in my hands, wanting the embarrassment to go away. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? I am so stupid and weird more than 70%'of the time I'm awake. A finger snakes underneath my chin as he lifts my head up, my eyes meeting his.
"I think that was adorable." By now my heart is beating fast, the butterflies in my stomach raging. I can't believe he just said that. I can't believe any of this is happening. Ah my girl emotions need to stop over flowing.
"I think your adorable.." The feeling of his lips on mine is the next sensation I feel. My first kiss, and it's perfect. His lips are soft, but not like in the fan fictions, they still have some indents from where they are chapped. He pulls away and he looks at me. I did something wrong, oh I just have. But no, he kisses me again and this, I know this is what I love.

So o said a while ago that this is my second account for experimental thing, so don't get mad at me for not updating a lot. My main account is sparkiiy so go follow me and read my stories on there. Thanks for over 300 reads! It means a lot! (Not sure if I put that in my last chapter or not.)
Vote, comment and fan, love you all! -C