Chapter 4

School actually goes better than expected. Mrs. Freeman's party was awesome with cupcakes, chips and semi- blaring music. We all pushed the desks to the side and made the class room floor a dance floor. It was and will be one of my best memories of this school. I don't have much time left to make memories so live in the moment as I always say. The rest of my day went well. I found out that I have straight A's in all of my classes except in science. I have a B in science, darn it. But other than that, I'm happy about my grade.
My boss sent out an email saying there was going to be some type of new promotion at work. Of course I couldn't say I'm not curious. I walk home, my Best friend Ty following behind me. She was beautiful to be honest, so much prettier than me. Her short brunette hair and her eyes are so chocolate brown, it's no wonder every guy in school wants her. Where as I have regular blue eyes and long blonde hair that is constantly getting tangled. So yeah, I guess we looked like exact opposites but exactly the same.
I huff out a breath and look at her. She huffs back and gives me a knowing look.
"Long day?" She questions, raising a eyebrow.
"Long, but good. So you wanna know so,etching weird?"
"Shoot."
"Tyler, yeah, that Tyler, started talking to me and actually being nice to me."
We both wait a second before bursting out in uncontrollable laughter.
"Well I wanna see how long this act will hold up."
We both talk about our day and our plans for the rest of the week as we walk up to work. The giant cupcake sculpture sits right to the side of the door. We walk back to the employee locker rooms before changing and going to the lounge for the meeting. People say everywhere, on chairs, sofas, tables, the floor. This room was really not meant to hold more that ten people at a time. When you have the entire staff in the tiny room, that's a different story.
Fanida stands infront of everyone with her hands on her hips, waiting for the talking to cease.
Someone whistles and the room quiets down to a hush.
"Now, I have two big announcements. One, we are going to be adding custom cupcakes to our store, to boost our stock and stuff. Two, there are three people going to the cupcake cook off this year surprisingly."
The tension in the room grows as the anticipation of who is going to win fills the room.
"First, is me, of course, second, is Jess, and third..."

Yayyyyyy new chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment and fan people's. Love you all! -C
P.s. The girl in the picture is Kianna, I will be posting Ty in the next chapter and Jess, the chapter after that.