Chapter 3

I carry the container of cupcakes down the road, to my school. The smell drifts up into my nose as I arrive at the front doors. I promised my teacher Mrs. Freeman that I would make her cupcakes since she is retiring this summer. I am so happy that school is almost over, although I will miss Mrs. Freeman, she has helped me so much during my grade eleven year. Grade eleven was a pretty hard year considering my mom and I were going through low funds and my father leaving and having my long time English teacher there for me through it all really helped. So now, I'm giving her a nice goodbye.
I attempt to get through the doors but fail. I sigh in frustration before the the door is opened and held open. I look over to see Tyler Anders, the hottest guy in school. Instantly, my heart rate accelerates, so fast that I can feel it thumping against my chest. He has never taken a first glance at me since we both started school, I was and still am the little cupcake girl, and he's the jock that basically has girls flying at him. So now he's here, holding the door open and actually acknowledging my existence.
"You look like you've got your hands full, want some help there?" I smile at him as he takes my homework and books out of my arms. I knew he was a player but I didn't know he could be caring. The lighter load in my arms causes me to sigh in relief. We walk to my locker and he holds the cupcakes while I put my books in my locker. One by one they pounce in before I lock my locker and take the cupcakes back.
"What class do you have?" He asks as we walk down the hall. We doge kids, all in a rush to get to class or talking in clusters through the hall.
"English, Freeman." I reply. Don't get me wrong, I am curious as to why he is being nice to me and hanging out with me. Maybe I am his next prey, but who knows.
"No way! Me to!" I giggle, he sounds like a little kid. We walk into the class, which is almost empty, and I place the cupcakes on Mrs. Freeman's desk. She looks up at me and smiles.
"Well, it looks like we will be having a small party today, since your early I'll email the other students to bring food."
I hug her before taking my seat. Tyler sits next to me and finally my breathing hitches. What does he want with me?

Newwwww chapieeeeeee yayyyyyy enjoyyyy! Love you all! Don't forget to vote, comment and fan! -C
(Chapter edited, words and sentences added)