Seven

Jesse
I'd been up before sunrise; I had just come back from being on the roof. I didn't know what I was doing, I'm just as bad as Danielle. I don't understand why I'm still with her, I love being around Bailey; we're friends who have romantic feelings. I know Bailey wants more. I do too, I want so much more.

I've been up for three hours thinking about this. I leaned against the wall watching her sleep. "You're so beautiful; so beautiful," I whispered as she cuddled up with my pillow. I walked into the room sitting on the edge of the bed.

Bailey was so peaceful and just adorable, while she slept, as the sunlight was beaming through the window she dug her head deeper into the pillows.

I hear a knock on the door and Nathan comes in. "Oh god, Jesse." I hear Caleb call as he comes in. "Why'd you stand there, fuck." I placed my finger on my lips, telling them to be quiet, before looking back at Bailey. "Oh yeah sorry," Nathan came over and leaned against the bench where the TV sat.

"Is that meant to be romantic?" I looked at him. "Because it's creepy." He whispered as he saw my reaction to her rolling over. "I'm unsure." I just turned to face him, he put his hands up in defence. "It's just an observation." Bailey let out a yawn but didn't wake up, she just turned over back and cuddled with my pillow, letting a soft moan release.

I smiled as I faced him. "I haven't seen you generally happy in a long time, every time I see you, you're complaining about Danielle." He chuckled.

"I like being around her, I feel like myself," I told him as I grabbed my phone and Nathan rolled his eyes at my statement.

"Then why are you with Danielle? Jesse, you got a great girl there, don't fuck it up." He spoke. "That girl is my wife's best friend, if you hurt her in any way Amelia will kill you." He warns glaring at me as he leaves the room.

"Oh god!" I groaned as I ran my hands down my face as I got ready for the day. I looked at Bailey and a smile formed on my lips about everything that she does that makes me feel good.

All the things that I wanted to do, I could do with her, but I knew I couldn't I didn't want to hurt her. The best thing I can do is stop talking to her until I break it off with Danielle.

"Oh, Jesse?" I hear Bailey whisper in her sleep, I put my trackies on and my Fremantle jumper, letting out a sigh before leaning down to kiss her forehead. I had a game today and I wanted nothing more than just lay in bed with Bailey doing things that I'm dying to do.

"Jesse?" She called as she stretched her arm out on my side of the bed. "Jesse, this wasn't a dream, if it is I'm going back to sleep." I stayed quiet until she turned and sat up covering herself with the blanket.

"This is real, but you gotta get up! We gotta leave in a bit." Bailey shuffled over to the edge of the bed, where I leaned against; as she held a blanket around her. "Bailey?" I warned as she reached me and pulled me in for a hug, she wrapped the blanket around us both. "God the things I wanna do." I pulled her away before I got ahead of myself. "Oh god; I wanna do things to you, that I can't control." I pulled away and she wrapped the blanket around her.

"Can you tell me?" Bailey asked as she got up and the blanket fell to the bed and Bailey sat there with nothing but my shirt. "I just want to know!" I was close to removing that shirt and releasing my sexual tension, but I wrapped her up in the blanket.

"Why are you acting like this?" I turned around to face her, and she got up and put her trackies on. "I'm not asking for you to do anything, I'm just asking." I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"Bailey, we've already spoken about this, believe me when I say, that I want to." My gaze hardened and my stare made Bailey bite her lip. "I want to pick you up, throw you on this bed, hold your hands above your head, rip you out of your clothing, bite on your skin, claim you as mine, fuck." I paused, pushing her down on the bed before climbing on top of her. "You have no idea, what I think about doing to you, you have no idea, how I ache for you, how bad I want this," I growled, watching Bailey bite once again on her bottom lip. My hand grabbed her throat slightly squeezing it. "You have no idea, how bad I want to fuck you right now." As I squeezed harder, Bailey let out a moan, biting her lip. "I want to fuck you to the point where sitting becomes too painful, fuck, Bailey, you have no idea, I can't think of anything else." I needed her lips, I'm craving her lips, the taste of her, everything, I'm craving for Bailey. "I want to know what that mouth of yours can do, and how you would taste between your legs." I paused removing my hand from her throat to stop her from touching me, I held her hands above her head. If she touched me right now, I'd do unspeakable things. "Don't touch me, Bailey, I won't control myself," I growled, leaning ever so close to her lips, as I got closer to her she gulped. I leaned in closer and whispered against her lips "I want to watch you arch your back, at the pleasure I'll give when I fuck you."