Eleven

@bdaniels:  @jessebhogan Likes: 24,245 Comments: Disabled

@bdaniels: @jessebhogan
Likes: 24,245
Comments: Disabled

Bailey

"DON'T" I woke myself from the nightmare, I looked around, reminding myself that I was with Jesse at his place.

Once I came to the realisation I laid my head back down on the pillow, facing Jesse. "Stop staring at me Bailey." I looked away for a second before looking back at him, he pulled me in closer to him, I smile once he opens his eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asks, placing his hand on my cheek. "What happened?" He continues, I shake my head not wanting to talk about it. "Well, you're alright I've got you darling." I smiled, placing my hand on his face.

"Have I told you I love you?" I asked him, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"Maybe one or twice." He chuckles, kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry that Danielle got in between us Bailey."

"I'm sorry that I believed her! I was horrible to you." Jesse smiled as he placed a hand on my cheek and I leaned into it.

"Bailey, you have all my attention!" I smiled, he followed suit and smiled kissing my temple. Jesse pulled me in closer and I laid my head on his stretched out arm. "Jesse?" he just ignored me and as I reached him he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I need to know did he hurt you?" I looked confused "That guy." I realised that he was talking about the club incident.

"No, I won't let him." I assured him, however I was scared to death that he could have. "I was more scare of what he could do." I admit.

"I'm glad I got there in time." I nodded, he wiped my tear. "I promise you that nothing like that will ever happen again to you." He vowed, he grabbed my hand from his cheek and kissed it. "Nothing will harm you again."

@bdaniels Forever and always and maybe a day @jessebhogan

Likes: 23,322
Comments: 12,890

@jessebhogan: That is where I want be to be @bdaniels