Sixteen

Jesse
Bailey was on her phone, once again I smiled as I watched her from the kitchen. She had the news on in the background, I knew what she was doing on her phone just by the way she focused on the screen.

"Are you happy now?" Andy asked, I turned to face him, taking the plates off him. "I bet Angus would be please he doesn't have to deal with you right now?" He chuckled I just rolled my eyes at him and threw a lolly at him.

"Yeah I bet he is, he's annoying sometimes isn't he?" I smirked as I faced Andy, he just chuckled in return. "I'm kinda freaking the fuck out, I'm meeting her brother today." I tell him smiling, Nathan walks over with David and Sean.

"Mhmm, what's got you all frighten Jesse?" Nathan asked as he leaned against the cupboard, and tried to hold back his laughter.

"I'm meeting Morgan today" I told them all, Bailey leaves the couch and I watch her walk down the hallway, smiling. "I'm pretty nervous." I turned to face the boys who were standing in my kitchen, not going to their own homes.

"Yeah well at least your meeting him as a brother in law potentially." Nathan smiled. "I met him as the man who almost married my wife." None of us knew how to reply to that, we all watched him throw up a grape into the air and catch it in his mouth. "Nonetheless Jess, Morgan is a great guy." I clenched my muscles in my neck.

"I forgot about that." I spoke, grabbing juice out the fridge and begun drinking. "I mean I'm lucky Bailey was in love with me long before I knew she existed." I smiled, looking back at my girl who I knew was editing something on her phone.

I watched her leave still her head glued to her phone, walking down the hall as she did whatever she's editing.

"Well, that's always a good thing." I blew out a breath of relief, before Nathan begun again. "Don't be nervous about meeting Morgan, he's gonna give the big brother speech then he'll be far less intimidating." Amelia was like Morgan's sister due to how close Bailey and Amelia are.

"Didn't he give you a big brother speech when you married Amelia?" Sean asked, as we all cracked a smile, laughing at Nathan.

"Sure did and it was fucking awkward, knowing that he would have married her if I didn't." Nathan smiled, I shrugged.

I was about to reply back to Nathan when Bailey screamed. "Jesse hurry." Making every single one of us jump.  "Jess." Bailey continues, I put down my juice and rush out of the kitchen. "Jess."

"Jesse hurry up!" She shouts again.

"I'll be back in a bit; don't touch my juice." I excused myself and headed down the hallway, walking into the bedroom where I saw Bailey leaning on the bed pointing to the window.

"Can you please kill it?" She screams as she points to a cockroach and spider besides the window. "Please!" She begged again; I couldn't help but laugh as I headed over to the window.

"That was it?" I asked her, she nodded, and I stepped on the spider and cockroach, picking them up and putting them in the bin in the bathroom; and washing my hands, then walking back into the bedroom.

"Bailey come out into the kitchen! The lads wanna see you." While I held my hand out for her to take, she took it and before I let her walk away from me.

I held her protectively in my arms, gazing into her eyes, looking at her with so much love, which made Bailey begin to blush.

"Boys, I'll be back." I shouted closing the door and lightly pushing Bailey against it.

"Those eyes are the reason why I can't keep my hands off you." Bailey nodded, biting her lip. "Don't do that Bailey." I warned as I leaned in with my lips pressed close to hers. "I love you Bailey." I pressed my lips against hers. "But don't bite your lips, because I can't control myself when you do that."