Chapter Five

Chapter Five

The next morning, I decided not to drink for a while.

Although after going through her facebook and seeing her relationship status go from 'In a Relationship with Ashton Ashby' to 'In a Relationship with Will Dawson', I quickly went back on that decision. I took out a beer and started with something light.

I continued to look, but not seeing where he lived. I needed to find her, I needed to be with her again.

I love her so much, she's the only thing on my mind.

When I made it to the worst post possible, I froze on the spot.

'Will and I would like to announce that we are expecting in June!'

That would have to mean she got pregnant in September. It was now November. How long was she cheating on me?

I threw my shoes and a shirt on and took off out the door. I went to all the little party stores and what not around this city. I showed everyone pictures of her.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl?"

A shake of the head and I was onto the next person.

"She's been running through my dreams, and it's driving me crazy it seems."

Dirty looks here and there. Sympathetic looks everywhere.

I just needed to find her.

"I'm going to ask her to marry me," I told the next person.

It was true. The minute I found her, I was going to make it right. She would be mine again and I would never feel this way again.

I eventually find my way back to the apartment complex and ask people hanging around. I go door to door, waking the neighbors. I plead and I try, but I'm only denied.

I'm dying to get back inside her world.