Chapter 9- I'm Over It

Listen to Cold from the Twilight Breaking Dawn soundtrack. ALSO GUYS THE SKH VIDEO GAVE ME FEELS. HIT ME LIKE A HUGE ASS TRUCK. MICHAEL KILLED ME. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT MY FUNERAL.
-------------------------------------
I say I am over it but I am not. I have been just slugging around the house.  Luke always ask if I am okay but I usually just respond with a 'yes'.  I literally want to die. I feel like every single bad thing happens to me. I wish I had a reason to feel this way I feel like being molested wasn't enough. Now here I am laying in bed at 11:26 a.m. and haven't gotten out of bed for two days. I jut lie and say I am sick when Mum comes in. I sat and drowned into my thoughts until there was a knock at my door. I didn't respond and the person just walked in.

"Baby..."

It was Calum. I didn't respond. I felt the bed dip beside me  and arms sneak around my waist.

"Luke called. Rylen, he says you haven't gotten out of bed in days no matter what anybody says. What's going on?"

I let out a low raspy 'nothing'.

"Baby talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about Calum."

"Yes there is. I am worried bout you."

Calum pulled my shoulder so I was facing toward him.

"Don't be." I almost commanded and turned myself back onto my right shoulder facing toward the window. Calum sighed in frustration and turned me onto my back hovering on top of me so I had no where to go.

"Please baby."

"Calum I already said nothing was going on..."

"Rylen enough with this bullshit. It's not nothing if you have been depressed and sitting in bed for the past two days."

"I am just tired. Leave me alone."

"Rylen this is serious. This is a serious sign of depression. When was the last time you ate? When was the last time you showered?"

"I don't remember."

"How about this, I can help you shower and I will bring you some food."

"No Calum."

"Please princess."

I was still in between Calum's arms but I flipped over so my face was buried into the pillow and my back was toward Calum.

"Alright I am done."

I felt the weight leave the bed and I thought he was leaving but then I felt hands on my waist turning me over and Calum lift me up into his arms. I was too tired to fight back at this point.

"Alright we are going to go down into the living room and I will put you on the couch with the boys and I will get you so food."

I just nodded my head. He walked out of my room and down stairs into the front room. As we entered the room I noticed every boy was here. Ashton was sitting on the love seat and Michael and Luke were on the couch. I caught Luke's worried gaze as Calum set me in between the too.

"I am gonna go make you some toast."

Calum kissed my forehead and left the room. I brought my knees to my chest and put my head on my knees. Luke was the first to speak up.

"Boys can you leave for a second."

Michael and Ashton stood up and walked out of the room without question. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"I was really worried about you. I still am. I know I have only know you for almost two months but, I am in a house with you 24/7 and I have come to love you like you were my own blood. I wish some of the situations we have had I would have handled better. But it's the past and I can't change that. I just want to know your okay."

"I am not."

I broke out into a sob. Luke pulled me into his chest as I cried. Luke spoke through gritted teeth.

" I wish I had been a better brother. Then those little pricks wouldn't have touched you."

I sobbed into his shirt. It hurt me that he hurt.

"Luke stop blaming yourself for this."

His grip on me tightened and I figured it was because of my words. Calum walked in a sat down right next to me. He rubbed my back signaling me to get off of Luke. I sat up and took the toast from Calum and took a bite. It tasted kinda nice but I wasn't hungry. I Placed it onto the table and leaned back. I guess I completely lost my appetite.

"Eat please."

"I am not hungry Cal."

I got up.

"Come with me and sleep, I am tired."

"Okay."

Luke glared. Calum spoke.

"I promise nothing will happen."

His face softened and he just nodded. I took Cal's large hand in mine and led him up the stairs. We reached my room and I collapsed onto my bed. Calum fell next to me and I nuzzled my head into his chest.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too Ry."

----------------

I'm starting a preference book :))))