Chapter 5- Oops looks like I burnt the popcorn.

Calums POV

"We are going to have a talk Hood."

I gulped. I like Rylen she is great. Luke would probably not even let me put a hand on her. He probably thinks I will hurt her. To be honest I would never try to hurt her, I would feel bad if I did it on accident.On the drive home all you could hear was everybody munching on their food.  The car came to a stop as we pulled back into the Hemmings' driveway.

"Calum stay." Luke demanded.

Everybody left the car and I shifted uncomfortably in the back seat.

"Listen Calum. I see the googly eyes you make with my sister. I don't care if you are in a relationship. But if you start fooling around and get her pregnant or hurt her I swear to fucking god you will no longer be breathing."

"Got it."

"Good."

We both got of the car and walked to the door, all you could hear was screaming.

"Fuck Michael! Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!"

Luke raced to open the door. All the screaming was just Michael and Rylen playing FIFA. I sat on the couch as they played until Rylen got up and left.

"So Calum what's up with you and Luke mate?"

"Michael it's none of your damn business."

Ashton but in not long after. "You might as well tell us, I mean its not that huge of a deal."

"Fine. He was scolding me on how if I hurt Rylen, he would kill me."

The two boys burst out laughing. Out of no where Rylen came into the lounge.

"Shut up you two. I don't want to hear it. Anyway I say we should have movie night."

Four "yes's" rang throughout the house in unison.

"You guys choose the movie I will go get food."

When Rylen left I waited a minute and then went down the long corridor into the kitchen. Rylen was standing at the microwave and looked absolutely beautiful. I cleared my throat. Rylen jumped and hit her head on the cabinet.

"Oh my god Rylen! Are you okay?"

"I am fine." She laughed.

"Come here."    

She came over and I squeezed her into a tight hug. I honestly felt horrible. I let go and she looked up into my brown eyes. Everything about her looked perfect. This was it I was going to do it. We locked eyes and I licked my lips before leaning my face towards hers. She started inching closer until next thing I knew her lips were on mine. Her lips molded perfecting into mine. Our lips moved in sync until I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She granted and I just grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her hands tangled up through my dark brown hair. Then she slowly pulled away and put her arms around my back pulling us into a hug.

"Wow Calum that was amazing."

"I agree"

Michael yelled from the lounge room. "What the fuck is that smell?"

Rylen and I looked at the microwave.

"Oops I think I burnt the popcorn."

"No we burnt the popcorn."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————Jesus Hallelujah I finally updated. How was it? They kissed! Literally fangirling over here. So later in the book I want to write smut. Not now to soon lol. AND I am warning in advance that I am as virgin as virgin mary herself. All I know is smut from fan fiction. Anyway hope you enjoyed. BTW this was for Andrea I love you I finally did it.