Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Wesley's POV~

She was an amazing kisser, and I was shocked when she admitted that she's never kissed anyone before. Everything got heated pretty fast but then thoughts popped up in my mind. She's never had a boyfriend, and this just now was her first kiss. She seemed so innocent to me, but I loved it. I wondered and thought that she would probably not wanna go all the way, and I completely respected that.

"Wait," I said.

I don't wanna do this to you..." I waited for her response.

Do what?" she questioned.

"I'm not gonna push you to go all the way. This was your first kiss, I don't wanna ruin it. And besides, we just met. I don't wanna take things too fast if you're not ready," I said.

I could tell she was thinking about it and I was nervous as to what she would say.

"Okay, I guess you're right," she said.

We both sat up and I wrapped my arm around her. I was scared that she wouldn't like me anymore because I stopped that. But it didn't seem like she was.

"Thanks..." she said.

"For what?" I asked her.

"Stopping, and not going that far. I really don't think I'm ready for that yet," she said.

I nodded and pulled her closer into me. I liked just sitting here with my arms wrapped around her. But I noticed that she never even confirmed that she liked me, but neither did I to her.

"Hey Bailey," I whispered in her ear.

She looked up at me. I had never noticed her big, beautiful, blue eyes.

"I like you, a lot. I know we just met, but having you in my arms right now, it feels great."

It felt so good to get that off my chest. She blushed a little and that gave me hope that she liked me back. I anxiously awaited her answer.

"I like you too, Wesley," she said, blushing again.

Butterflies were in my stomach and my heart was pounding. I wanted to be more than just friends. I wanted to have her and be with her every second of every day. I wanted to do cute, fun stuff with her. And I wanted what she said she wasn't ready for.

She eventually fell asleep in my arms and I rested my head on top of hers. I slowly started to fall asleep as I thought of how to take this relationship to the next step.

I wanted her to be my girlfriend, and tomorrow was the day to make that official.