Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Bailey's POV~

The snow cones that were in my hand had dropped to the floor. I was left speechless and my body went numb.

Wesley was kissing another girl. He had her pressed against the car. He was obviously enjoying it because he never tried to break away. I slowly walked up towards him.

"Wesley..." I said, trying to hold back tears.

He broke away from the kiss to look over at me.

"Bailey," he said back.

I looked at the girl then back at him, trying to hold back my tears with everything I had. But I couldn't.

"Wesley, who's this?" the girl asked. Her eyes traced me up and down as she snarled at me.

"Wh-what?" By now, tears were streaming down my face. Wesley still hadn't said a word. He had his hands in his pockets and he was looking down at the ground. Finally, he looked up at me. Tears were falling down my face and I gave him a confused look.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. I could tell that his eyes were forming tears in them, and it broke my heart seeing him this way. But I was too sad and furious at him to feel bad for him.

"Lets go babe, we can do this somewhere else." The girl broke the silence and took Wesley's hand, dragging him towards the beach. He never looked back.

Wesley's POV~

Bailey went to go get us some snow cones as I started thinking of how to officially ask her to be my girlfriend. I opened the trunk and checked if the roses were still in tact, and luckily they were.

"Hey Wes," I heard a familiar voice from behind me, but I knew it wasn't Bailey. I turned to see who it was. Marissa, my ex-girlfriend.

I'm not gonna lie, I was happy to see her. She looked really hot. She had long blonde wavy hair, brown eyes, and a super hot body.

"Hey!" I said excitedly. I picked her up off the ground to hug her.

"What've you been doing? Still single?" she asked with a slight smile.

"I'm single but there's a girl," I said. She came in closer to me. She leaned against the car and pulled me into her.

"I'm single, and you're still hot," she whispered in my ear. That definitely turned me on. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me in to kiss her. She wanted me, I could tell.

"So what do you say Wes?" she asked, panting and still kissing me.

"What?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"Wanna come home with me tonight?" she asked, kissing me harder.

I was about to say yes until I heard my name from beside me.

"Wesley..." It was faint and shaky and I broke away from the kiss to see who it was...Bailey.

"Bailey..." I said back. Shit, I can't believe I forgot about her! I was such an asshole, how was I supposed to fix this? I had nothing to say to her. I was so mad at myself. And I was so mad at Marissa for kissing me even though I told her there was a girl. I was speechless.

"Wesley, who's this?" Marissa asked me. She had broken the silence and I didn't even bother to answer her. I put my hands in my pockets and looked down at the ground.

'Hurry Wes, think of something to say! You're gonna lose Bailey!' I thought to myself. Yet still, nothing came out of my mouth.

"Wh-what?" Bailey broke the silence. I looked up at her and tears were streaming down her face. I hated seeing her like this. How could I be such an ass to do this to her? She didn't deserve any of this. I wanted to hug her and kiss her and pretend like none of this happened, but I know I couldn't do that.

I looked into her big blue eyes, "I'm sorry." That's all I could think to say. I could feel a lump in my throat and my eyes were starting to tear up.

"Lets go babe, we can do this somewhere else," said Marissa. Marissa took my hand and lead me out onto the beach. I couldn't look back at Bailey, it would just make me burst into tears.

I knew I would never be able to explain this to her without hurting her more. But there was one thing I was most worried about... I lost her.