Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Bailey's POV~

My eyes slowly opened as I began to wake up. I tried to stretch but there was a force holding me down. I glanced over my shoulder and Wesley had his arm wrapped around me. I smiled, thinking that this was a perfect way to wake up on a Saturday morning. I gave him a little nudge and he didn't even flinch. He was in a deep sleep and I didn't want to wake him. I grabbed my phone off of the night stand and slowly rolled out of bed and onto the floor.

"Ow!" I yelled. Rolling off the bed wasn't as smart and quiet as I thought it would be. I looked up to see Wesley's green eyes looking down at me.

"You okay there?" he asked, laughing.

"Shut up, it's not funny. I tried to be quiet so I wouldn't wake you," I said.

"Oh so you were gonna ditch me? Leave like it was a one night stand?" he asked with a smirk.

"First of all, this is my house. Second of all, no, I was trying to let you sleep," I said.

I stood up and he immediately grabbed my hand, pulling me back into bed with him.

"Are you okay?" he asked, the tone in his voice changing to seriousness.

"Yeah," I told him, showing a confused look.

He leaned in closer to me. "Like, did I hurt you...last night?" he asked. He sounded sincere, like he was afraid that he actually did.

"No," I said with a smile. "It was amazing. You know that you were my first time though..." I said.

He smiled, "And your first kiss."

He leaned in a gave me a soft kiss, his lips barely touching mine.

"Come to breakfast with me," he said.

"What?" I questioned, laughing.

"Lets go out to breakfast. Just you and me. I know a place on the beach," he said.

I smiled and jumped up.

"Okay!" I ran and hopped in the shower. I took a short one, wanting to get out as fast as I could.

I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. I walked into my room and found a shirtless Wesley undressing.

"Took you long enough," he said, giving me a wink. He grabbed a towel from one of my drawers and headed towards the bathroom.

I threw on some denim hollister shorts, a white tank top with lace on the backside, and white flip flops.

"Hurry up Stromberg!" I yelled as I pounded on the bathroom door. I could hear him laughing and he swung the door open causing me to fall forward.

"Gosh, took you long enough!" I said, exchanging a wink. I blow dried my hair and threw it up in a bun.

Hand in hand with our fingers linked, we decided to walk since my apartment is literally on the beach. Soon enough, we got to the restaurant. We got sat and ordered right away.

After we ate, we decided to go on a walk on the beach. We took our shoes off and ran towards the water.

Wesley's POV~

Breakfast was great and we decided to take a walk on the beach. We threw our shoes off and ran towards the water. I picked up Bailey and threw her over my shoulder.

"Wesley! Put me down!" she yelled, punching my back.

"Never!" I yelled back.

I ran out into the water with Bailey over my shoulder to where the water hit my knees. I collapsed her in the water to where she was soaked, head to toe. I laughed and noticed her reaction wasn't the same. She looked up at me with a disappointed look, then threw her hands up to her face to hide the fact that she was crying...shit.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, are you okay?" I asked her, kneeling down next to her in the water. I was immediately over come with guilt. She shook her head, her hands still covering her face. I wrapped my arms around her and apologized again. "I'm really sor-"

"Gotcha!" she yelled pushing me away, making me fall on my back into the water, leaving me soaked as well.

"Bailey Victoria, you're gonna get it now!" I yelled running after her.

"No you're not Wesley Trent!" she yelled back.

Of course I caught up to her. I picked her up and swung her around. I placed her back down and we had found our way back to the sand. We stood face to face and I took my hands in hers. We were both breathing heavily from the running we just did. I pulled out a box from my pocket and placed it in her hand. Luckily, it didn't get wet because the box was made of leather.

"What is this?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Open it," I said, smiling.

She opened it to find the necklace I had bought for her for the last time we went to the beach. Although then, I wasn't able to show her.

Her mouth dropped open and she smiled as she looked up at me.

"Wesley..." she whispered. "I love it."

"It's a 'W' that stands for Wesley. I want everyone to know that I'm yours, and you're mine. No one can separate us." I said, smiling down at her.

I could tell she was left speechless, so I continued on the conversation.

"I just have to ask one thing," I said.

She looked down at the necklace then back up at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"