Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Wesley's POV~

I finally got to her house and I knocked on the door.

"Bailey, please let me in. I know that you're probably really mad at me but I can explain!" I shouted.

Someone opened the door, someone I didn't know. He looked about my age, 19. I've never seen him before. Bailey was new to Huntington Beach, so he couldn't be a good friend of hers. I also know that she only has a sister, so he's not her brother.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Wesley, Bailey's boyfriend," I said confidently. I stepped forward and he pushed me back.

"So you're the guy that broke my best friend's heart," he said chuckling.

Best friend? Thank God, they were just friends. He was just there to comfort her because of my actions.

"Look bro, just let me talk to Bailey. I need to explain some stuff to her," I said calmly.

"You don't need to explain anything to her. She's fine, with me now," he said.

That caught me off guard...she had already found someone else? In a matter of a few hours? I was heart broken, but this guy made my blood boil. Before I knew it, he was on the ground, holding his nose in pain. I had thrown my fist at him.

"Jake?!" I heard a voice scream from upstairs. Bailey came running down her stairs to find Jake lying on the floor in immense pain. She looked down at him then up to look at me.

"Wesley.." she said, her voice faint.

"I'm sorry," I said. "About this, about everything," I continued.

She ran up to me and jumped into my arms. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to show her how badly I had messed up. I wanted to take her upstairs and lay her in bed with me, my arms tightly wrapped around her. But I knew I couldn't.

I put her down on her feet. As she touched the ground she ran back over to Lincoln who was still lying on the ground.

"Are you okay?" she asked him.

"What do you think? Your shit 'boyfriend' just broke my nose!" he yelled.

She stood straight up with a serious look on her face.

"Get out," she demanded.

"No," he said.

"You heard her Jake, she said to leave, now," I added.

He rolled his eyes at me and I stepped towards him. I picked him up by the front of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Ah!" he yelled.

"GET OUT NOW!" I yelled in his face.

I dropped him and he scrambled to his feet. He stormed out of the house and slammed the door shut behind him.

"Kiss me," Bailey whispered. I looked over to her and cupped her face in my hands. I kissed her, hard, just like she said to. I wrapped my arms around her waist to bring her in closer to me. She slowly broke away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry," she said. She buried her head into my chest and I rested my head on top of hers.

"About what?" I asked. "You don't have anything to be sorry about," I informed her.

"I'm sorry, for kissing that girl, for making her use me like that, right in front of you," I said.

I could feel her smile and I looked down at her.

"I'm sorry for what I did with Jake," she said.

My heart dropped and I shoved my hands into my pockets. I just stared at her, motionless. I was afraid of what she was gonna say next.

"He came over here, to comfort me. He's my best friend, well, used to be. He goes to college out of state and he had texted me saying that he was coming to see me as a surprise. I told him everything that had just happened with us and then he just started telling me all of these sweet things, everything I wanted to hear. Then he kissed me, and I went along with it. I was so mad and jealous because of you that I thought the solution for it would be getting back at you. So I told Lincoln to come upstairs with me."

She stopped, paused, and looked straight into my eyes. I was still motionless. I haven't said a word.

"But I realized that I still loved you," she continued. "We didn't do anything, I told him I didn't want him like that."

I let out a sigh of relief. I smiled and wrapped my arms back around her waist.

"I love you so much Bailey. I swear to you, me and that girl didn't do anything either. She just came up and kissed me, she was my ex-girlfriend. I just didn't realize how good I had it, until you were gone."

She leaned into me to kiss me. I could tell she accepted my apology, and I could tell she was ready for more.

I broke away from the kiss and turned around.

"Come on, get on," I said, bending over slightly.

"What?" she asked laughing.

"A piggy back ride, come on!" I said, laughing back.

She jumped onto my back and I took her upstairs. I let her down and she threw me on the bed. She was leaning over me, taking charge, kissing me roughly. She was turning me on more and more by the second. I turned her over to where I was leaning over her. She rubbed her hands up and down my back under my shirt, trying to take it off, so I did. I did the same to hers. She reached for my belt and I sat up.

"You're ready?" I asked, both of us breathing heavily.

"More than ready," she said smiling.

I smiled back and let her undo my belt. I did the same to hers. Her hands going up and down my arms, feeling me everywhere. I could feel her getting goosebumps. Soon enough, our clothes were on the floor.

She was more than ready, and so was I.