Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Bailey's POV~

I called my neighbor that I've become some what close to, to come and pick me up because obviously, Wesley wasn't taking me home. I sat on the curb on the side of the street waiting for my neighbor to pull up. I had so many thoughts running through my head.

'Should I just stop talking to him?'  

'I shouldn't try to fix this.' 

'We weren't even officially dating.' 

'Do I even have the right to be jealous?'

Anger, sadness, and jealousy coursed through my vanes.

***** 

I burst into my room and plopped face first onto my bed and started screaming and crying. I've never been this depressed over something before. How could he do this to me?

'Ding ding'

I looked to my side, tears running down my face, my eyes cloudy. My phone was lit up from a text message.

From: Jake (:

- hey Bay! Having a fun time with Wes? Love you (:

Jake was one of my best friends since the 3rd grade. We used to do everything together and always be attached at the hip until he moved away to go to college out of state. We've never 'like liked' each other, but I could always feel that little something between us.

The text cheered me up knowing that it was from Jake. He always tends to brighten my mood when I'm down.

To: Jake (:

-Well, I'm already home. It wasn't that great but I don't feel like talking about it. And I don't think I'll be talking to Wesley for a while. :(

I've told Jake about Wesley, because I tell him everything that goes on in my life. He says he's never heard of Wesley before, which is surprising because everyone knows Jake and Jake knows everyone. But he did say that if he were to break my heart, then he would kill him. So I was scared to tell him what really happened.

From: Jake (:

-aww I'm sorry :( I had a feeling he'd be a jerk! Well hey, I'm in California! I wanted to surprise you by coming to see you but it's totally fine if you don't want any company right now. I understand.

Jake was in California?! There was no way I was passing that opportunity. He was my best friend and I haven't seen him in forever.

To: Jake (:

-Dude, come over! I wanna see you Jakey! (:

I texted him my new address.

From: Jake (:

-On my way! (:

I was so excited Jake was coming over. I just had to be careful about telling him about Wesley. I didn't want him going and finding Wesley to try to beat him up like he said he would if he ever broke my heart.

It took Jake a while to get here and all I could think in that amount of time was Wesley.

I hadn't even gotten a text or call from him since the incident, and it's been 3 hours. He really was already over me, he obviously didn't care. He was a total player, how could I have not seen that before? He was in a band for crying out loud. I never should have trusted him.

'Ding dong'

Jake! Finally, someone that I actually want to see. I ran to the door, swung it open and jumped into his arms.