A Night Of Danger

I can smell danger right where my feet are but there is no point of moving back or in my words retreating when I have come so far.
Holding a dagger, this horrible thing is brandishing this threat infront of me. What am I supposed to do? Run ? Hide ? No but I am lying in my bed tucked in my bed sheets, I am unable to move. I know you will in just a second can finish my threatened life but it never happened. You, with all the danger because of your existence, with all the lust for my blood in your menacing eyes, didn't ever dared to overcome me.
Now I am a danger this time. I am tied. I am helpless. And you are unforgivable. But I am the danger you fear and I see that you can not hide.
My left leg near you ? But I am the danger and I can see it in your lustful eyes.
For five years you have been living in fear of me and for three years you have been haunting my dreams. No I am not gonna forgive you any day.. But why that the danger is lying in the bed all trapped and you are the one holding a knife ??

Sigh! Sigh!
I wonder why
I be like a loon
With a wild cry...

I am more of a threat to my enemy and this is the idea I am moving on with.
I AM THE ONE THREATENING YOU.
For five years I have been trapped in the dungeons, fed to the animals, lost in a world you were ruling ...
But it's just a matter of a simple thought that we are ruled by One and you rule me but He rules you and He is all mine.