Body And Soul

I praise the Lord's agony, he bestows me with
I praise the Lord's trials the same
Because in every pain I see His love
As in every gain I see His love

Trapped in a struggle between the world and the world hereafter; struggling betweem the desires of today and tomorrow, where is Love ?
A lady more glamorous than any of us, dressed in a golden robe embedded with pearls , walking in an attractive gait, approaching me so flawlessly yer lacking something but what ? And in another instance, coming towards me like a violet swaying in the winds , veiled, gliding towards me, strong and firm, with a resolute expression on its face... "Wait! What are you ?"

As I stammered on this very sentence I realized what I am. A faulty human being, an ever erring, ever smothered by my evil passions... "Why am I ?"

I see myself breaking in two pieces..., "Body and soul! Body and soul!", yells my inner self, my instincts, my existence. My wishes and desires parting between these two, my body and soul.

My body tearing itself from the soul. My soul tugging at the rope it's bind with. The agony my existence is going through is becoming unbearable. The body becoming lusty for the glamorous lady. The soul conscious of the sanity within the veiled one. Invigorating the battle ever more I see my existence shattering right inside me as the heart beats for its life.

Bind me in my words of hope
See me through my words not spoken
I am not a fairy, I am not a tale
I am made up with desires, in wishes I sail