A Body Of Sins

I am feeling the heat under my feet. Being burned, I am. Right in that stance, the moment when I am being taught the moral of sinning , I learn that I am a novice . My little body in this rapid hell fire which is so fond of sinning, is learning its little lesson.

Heart knows its place, yelled out in pain
Got the courage to speak out His name

I am born with grains of soil held in place by a clot of blood. I am born not by my mother but a Creator of even hers. I am living on the portion of air given by him in a certain ratio  to me . The day the supply ends, the grains and the clot will get drained of life and  all that will be left of me will be like a body of a clay.
What I am being reminded  of if I see my whimpering self inside the fire gnawing at my flesh is that the Lord who made my body is the One purest of sins and I being born by Him has to be burned if I go against the norm.
I am part of Him and He is pure. If I want to be unharmed by the hell fire I have to maintain the purity factor more or less.
Now as I am trapped here, shall I dare to speak a word or two with You, my Lord ?
Permission granted . As such is the manner of my Allah. Always generous and waiting to forgive when asked for it.
Well I feel  that there's something in me that wishes and wishes and may be is the reason why I am standing here opposite to You.
Allah! Save me from falling. I am trembling with  fear believe me. I was just afraid of not listening to my heart and  being heartbroken then . Allah I was afraid of the pain. I pray that You answer me please. A mortal being. A timid creature. A nonentity. A selfish self. And to be honest as I learn today, nothing without You. Please answer me so that I may be able to note it down and contemplate it. Please, my Allah.