How to be immortal?- An Answer To A Body Of Sins

I am told that a person can exist with the existence of love in him. Whether this love is for material things or love for humanity . This world exists on love. But...

Only a few can skip mortality.

For living an immortal life you have to give your heart the pleasure of loving an immortal which can not be attained by loving this mortal place. We have to love the immortal. We have to breathe in the essence of immortality.

Immortal? Immortal?...

Skip this place in a beat
Gather courage and your dream
Knock at the door of the immortal Love
Knocks the wise at the God's door

I am with all my luggage wrapped in golden glistening sheets is standing at the door to Allah . Impatiently being patient and waiting for the answer to the door. I am standing here waiting for a refuge. A sanctuary from the world's disgraceful desires which will make me yearn for the mortal life more and more leaving me of nowhere.

I have decided to lead an immortal life because death is painful. I mean what is after death ? The cycle breaks. The cycle of wishes. You stop wishing and you stop loving because death means end of all of yourself. Then what will it be ? Oblivion. I am afraid of living in oblivion. I have to live more and to love more . I want to see more and to get more, even to ask for more.

Here I am standing at Allah's door.
Can I please come in Allah g ? Or if You say then I shall stay here and ask away what I want to.

I want immortality. I want serenity.
Place me in thyself my Lord. Place me on the hope of ripening the fruit of Thy Love in me.