Nonentity

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow. We are living around these three times ; past, future and present. Working hard just to make our future beautiful than our present holding a fear from our past . Just to come to know at the end that we are nonentities. Just in a blink we shall be nowhere to be seen. Just in a flash. Boom and we are over. Nothing in our vast universe.
This place is being cared by a presence stronger than us and than all , we are all existing according to His will. No one knows when it will be over.
As I am writing this today all I am wondering is of what worth is this writing ? Am I questioning the Greater Power ?
I am lost if I am.
My duty as a nonentity is to live and live until the bell rings and tells that the time is over and there is no more the will left by which I am surviving.

I am in a state of nonentity
I am in a long lost dream
I live in a questioned world
Come , break my reverie

Why I am afraid of even a little pain ? Why does only a scar aches so much and matters so much to me ? Am I afraid of my nonexistence? Am I afraid of the day when my life is over ?
We are made to get erased with the inundating pressure of time. Any resistance may not be able to disorient it from its way . We are all destined to not survive. We are all just bodies of clay, blowing away with the wind of time. A little pain should not matter to us. We have been born with a greater pain and at the end it's nothing to be worried about. With the blow of the wind this soil will be blown too.