Chapter six

Eddie and I talked a lot.  About each other, about life, about the band, the music, everything.  We got to know each other even more. As he talked I  noted the quality of his speaking voice. Eddie I realized had been blessed with one of the most melodious voice I'd ever heard. He chose  his words carefully. They were poetic and evocative, and the way he formed them, together with the strategic pauses and half smiles he employed. I could listen to his beautiful voice all day long no matter what he had to say.

"Eddie..?"

"Yeah?"

I took a deep breath before asking a question I was nervous about asking.

"Today at the park.. when we kissed for a second, I stopped.. because obviously there was a lot of people around so... basically what I'm asking is if you could maybe kiss me again.I know you already did but it was amazing and-

Eddie smiled and gabbed my face giving me a slow but powerful and passionate kiss. His lips were so soft. I kissed him back as I caressed his cheek which was also soft. He gave a barely noticeable moan which made me giggle. We leaned away from each other after kissing for a few minutes. He stared into my eyes grabbing my hand.

"This is almost too good to be true." I said

"Well this is true. I feel good about it." Eddie replied. He then stood up and grabbed something off of the counter.  He walked back and sat down again handing me a picture that looked very old.  "Who is he?" I asked as I examined the picture. "My dad." Eddie said looking at him as well.

"Of-course, he looks a lot like you." I said smiling up at him.

"No. I look a lot like him." He corrected me looking a bit serious at first but then giving me a grin and a wink.  He then looked at the picture some more. I looked at him noticing his face. I could see that as he looked at the picture of his father, he looked like he had a lot on his mind and he was feeling a bit emotional. A minute passed as he held the picture admiring it.

"Eddie..I'm sure he was a great man and I bet he would of loved you very much if he would of got a chance to know you better." I said to him as I rubbed his back. Eddie nodded. He put the picture back.

"I want to take a picture of you if you don't mind. Something to hold onto when you are away." 

"That's fine with me." I said to him. He took out his polaroid camera. "Where do you want me to stand?" I asked. "Follow me." He said before walking upstairs. I followed him. He walked into his room. He grabbed one of his flannels then handing it to me without saying anything.

I started putting it on over my shirt but he stopped me and he giggled. "Jas, Only the flannel. I want to see you wearing my flannel as a representation of our shared love for each other."

"I get it, sounds good. Although I'm a bit suprised you used the L word." I said as he smiled. "I think that word will be used eventually..soon. At least for me." He said while messing with the polaroid. I blushed at that.

I started taking off the flannel and then my shirt but as soon as Eddie noticed  he started walking out of the room. I laughed to myself. "Hey wait, if you want to stay it's fine, I'm just taking off my shirt and jeans thats all. "Alright, but  don't get mad if I can't control where my eyes are looking." He said obviously  trying to hide a smile. I laughed again. "No worries. I'm sure  there is much  worse you could do while I get undressed." I said while taking off my shirt leaving me in only my bra. I then started taking off my jeans. Eddie traced my body with his eyes while biting his lips. My jeans were off and I was now only in my bra and underwear. "This isn't really much of a big deal um...    But you have a beautiful body Jasmine." Eddie said while he sat on the edge of the bed. I could see that it was difficult for him to just sit there and stare. "Eddie, you walked out of the room when I started taking off my shirt." I smiled at the thought of the sweet gesture. " and that showed me that you do have respect for me. I appreciate it because most guys i've tried to be with.. I've realized they only care about.."-