Pocky

"Haru!"

"Haruka-senpai!"

"Haru-chan!"

I hear them from the water.  Every time I take a breath I hear-

"Haru!"

"Haruka-senpai!"

"Haru-chan!"

But the loudest of them all is Makoto.

I make my final turn and face back towards them.  This is it we will win the relay.

Smack! My hand hits the wall and I gasp for air. I quickly look at the score board. It reads first place!

"You really are the best in the water Haru-chan!"

I turn to the voice and there is Makoto like always with hs hand out to me.

"What are you talking about?"  I say taking his hand. I get pulled out by him and he smiles at me.

"Haru-chan we did it! We won nationals!" Nagisa then jumps on me and hugs me. He won't let go. Then I am pounded by two other people.

"Nagisa, Rei, Makoto..." I say slightly irritated by all of them hugging me.  I eventually smile though.

Everybody then poses for a picture, even the Samezuka Academy members that we are friends with.

"Momo get over here so Gou can take the the picture!" Rin yells at Momo.

"Oh! Gou-chan can we take a picture together? Just-" Momo gets dragged away by Rin and I can't help but smile.

The picture is taken and then everyone gets on their buses to go to the hotels. With Iwatobi being so small there was plenty of room in our bus. Nagisa being the food manic had already opened every package of food that we had.

"Nagisa don't open all of them or they will go bad," Rei yells at Nagisa who is opening a strawberry flavored pocky box.

"Now, now. We deserve this Rei-chan! Here have some pocky!" He then shoves a pocky stick into Rei's mouth.

Makoto laughs from behind me. I look over at him with a slight smile.

We sit down in our seats to wait for our bus driver.

"Ah, Makoto!" Gou shouts out the outside of our bus.

Makoto sticks his head out the window and says," Yes?"

"I'm leaving with my onii-chan and Coach Sasabe and Ama-chan already left! Also um. the  bus driver is late. He'll be here in um..." Gou pauses.

"How long Gou?" Makoto asks with worry.

"It's Kou. Thirty Minutes..."

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone's shoves there head out the window, including, me. Makoto slams his head on tip of the window.

"Owwwww," I hear Makoto say softly behind me.

"Welp gotta go!" Gou runs towards the Samezuka bus and leaves us there with shocked faces.

"Gou-chan! Gou! Get back here! Hey! Gou!" We are yelling at her but she just starting running.

I turn to Makoto with a look of worry.

"It will be alright Haru-chan," He says to me smiling. He sticks his head back into the bus and rubs it from were he bumped it earlier. I also stick my head back into the bus.

"Nagisa I don't want any more!" Rei shouts.

Makoto and I both turn around. Nagisa stuffs another pocky piece into Rei's mouth.