Chapter 25

Chris P.O.V.

I enter to her room and I saw my lifeless girlfriend. Those beautiful chocolate eyes were close. I sit next to her grabbing her cold hand.
-hey babe, you don't know how sorry I am about this- I said kissing her hand. -don't worry she already paid for what she did, your cousin beat her when she saw her, we never imagine Camila that way- I said giggling -she miss you, the girls, Taylor, Kevin, Sebastian, Dany, Vere, Fernanda, Silvia, Mae, Sofi, your family we all need you. You know what's my dream? My dream is me and you. Forever . You are the one I want to spent the rest of my life with. (Y/N) you can't leave that way. You have a life in front of you. Without you the girls will not be the same.- I stand up and kiss her forehead, -I love you. Wake up- I said and make my way out of the room. the next to enter was Lauren who look weirder than normal.

Lauren's P.O.V.

Before I could enter I saw Chris with a sad expression in his face. Before he could go a give him a hug by a few seconds later he return the hug and sigh
-she'll be okay, I promise- I said
-thank you- he said and I decided to enter to the room. Watching (Y/N) there peaceful.
-hi (Y/N), I want to thank you for saving Camila but you didn't deserve this. I wish I could see those eyes again. Remember when you said you wanted to be a hero? Well you are now (Y/N), you are a brave girl non everybody will do that. And since you save her I guess you're u deserve to know this- I take a deep breath. I am about to say my biggest secret. I have keep this since I was in The X Factor and now she'll be the first person to know it. -(Y/N) I love her... yes I am in love with Camila- I said resting my head in the bed.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I knew it!! Camren is real!! I need to wake up. I'll do my best to wake up. I promise. You guys deserve the best

Hey guys, I know it's short and boring but I have no more ideas!!! Don't worry I won't ended now but maybe soon. Just have me patience please. I'll continue writing I promise. Anyways I hope you enjoy it and please vote

Oh and in 13 days I'll be 14!!!!!!i am so excited.

Bye love you guys