Eleven

I began pacing up and down my room, not knowing what else I could do at this point. AntiSepticEye was now after my friend. I don't know why I considered her my best friend still, but at this point every moment counts, especially since it could be her last.

It was around 11pm. My mom and dad were already asleep. I had to fake me being asleep in order to get my mom and dad into bed.

I continued to quietly pace up and down my room when suddenly, my phone glowed. It was a text from Marley!

Outside your house! Please hurry up!

I immediately ran downstairs and opened the front door.

"Oh my god, you're okay!" I immediately sighed in relief. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine!" Marley assured, breathing heavily from running.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You were right about everything!" Marley explained. "At first everything you texted me and left as a voicemail was totally dumb and then I saw him walk right near me, he grabbed me, I saw his eyes go demonic black and then I just ran!"
"You ran?" I asked. "He let you get away?"
"Yeah!" Marley exclaimed.

I began to think about Jack, and how he might have been involved in letting Marley go.

But that didn't really matter at this point. Marley was somehow alive. I immediately hugged her tightly, and surprisingly, she hugged me back. However, she became emotional.

"I'm so sorry I snapped at you earlier!" Marley cried. "I didn't mean the things I said, I was just so upset."
"Don't worry about it." I immediately responded. "You're alive and I forgive you, and hopefully you forgive me!"
"Yes!" Marley said.
"Good! Then it's over and done with!"

Marley and I immediately went back upstairs into my room.

"So what are we gonna do?" Marley asked.
"You're staying here with me!" I explained. "Because right now you're on top of AntiSepticEye's most wanted list!"
"AntiSepticEye?" Marley asked.
"That's what Jack calls his evil self now apparently." I explained. "Makes sense considering Jacksepticeye is the name of his channel, and every night he becomes somebody he's not..."
"That name does sound pretty hot though..." Marley remarked.

I looked over at her. She immediately wiped the smirk off of her face.

"This isn't funny! This is a life or death situation!" I exclaimed.
"Sorry..." She mumbled. She then grew more concerned. "What about my mom and my other family members?"
"I honestly have no clue what AntiSepticEye has up his sleeve if he can't find you." I explained. "But hopefully by the time he figures out a plan, it will be sunrise and Jack will be normal again!"
"I hope so too!" She worried.

I then went over, closed the door and locked it. I also went and closed and locked the windows and even the closet door.

"There, I think we should be safe here..." I sighed in relief.
"Why'd you lock everything?" Marley asked. "He can't get to the second floor!"
"You don't know that!" I argued. "He could have superhuman abilities!"

She shrugged in agreement.

I finally calmed myself down. I grabbed a pair of pajamas for Marley, since we were the same size, and a sleeping bag for her to sleep on.

"Why don't we get some sleep?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm kinda tired." She agreed.

With that, I turned off the light and went to sleep.

~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!~~~~~~~
Hey guys! If you guys just read this and got majorly confused because of chapter 10 being somehow different I apologize. I created a revised version of chapter 10 to go along with this chapter but for some reason isn't showing up while some people are reading it. Hopefully it changes soon so it will become less confusing to everybody, including myself!

Thank you! More chapters to come soon!
~Jackir30~