Chapter Three

+ chapter three +

Harry ran across the wide stage like a little kid, waving and blowing kisses to the fans. When he was performing he felt free, he felt unstoppable, he was the happier than he could be. In a matter of seconds he forgot all about his troubles and worries. At that moment it was all about the songs he was singing and the fans that were singing with him.

Soon the song was over and he was actually sad, he loved singing the songs that had him running around everywhere. Meant he could interact with fans a lot more.

He looked towards the other boys and they all nodded as if reading the boy's mind. They grabbed their mic stands and lined up together at the center of the stage. He could hear the familiar strumming of the guitar. He closed his eyes and grabbed onto his mic.

"I have a heart, and I got a soul, believe me I will use them both."

The fans were already losing it.

"We made a start, being a false one I know. Baby, I don't want to feel alone." Harry smiled cheekily at the camera pointed towards him.

They were all singing together soon enough and Harry couldn't help but to take a few glances at the boy next to him. Louis always looked so beautiful when he was singing. The way his eyes closed and he poured his heart out into a song was always so mesmerizing. Or when his face turned so soft and concentrated and when he placed his hand over his stomach. Harry mentally slapped himself he had to stop with all these thoughts. He clutched onto his mic and looked down to the floor suddenly feeling sad again.

In no time it was Louis' solo. Louis smiled when the crowd screamed louder when his face appeared on the big screen.

"I have loved you since we were eighteen,"

Louis felt almost breathless. He turned his head to face Harry who was right next to him. It was a risk but he did it anyway. He couldn't look away now.

"Long before we both thought the same thing."

By this time Harry had noticed. His hands were shaking but he looked straight into his eyes.

"To be loved and to be in love." They sung together.

Harry looked away ignoring the glances they were getting from the other lads. The fans, obviously were going crazy. There were girls crying out "LARRY" at the top of the lungs. Harry swore he could see Louis regret it. He closed his eyes blocking the thought out and just singed as if there were no tomorrow.

+++

"What the hell was that?" Liam shoved Louis with a bit of force.

The concert had ended an hour ago and they were still backstage, the meet and greet had take up most of their time.

Louis shot daggers at him. "What the fuck are you talking?"

Liam threw his hands in the air not believing what Louis was saying. "You know damn well what I'm talking about!"

"No I don't actually!"

"Bullshit, Louis! What game are you playing here? You were practically singing to Harry during 18!"

Louis was quiet.

"Louis, just quit it. We're all tired of this, especially Harry. You can't just lead him on like that."

Louis still hadn't said a word. He turned around and ran. Coward's way out, he thought. Then again he had always been one.

Harry walked out from the corner he had hid behind. He had heard the whole thing go down and he didn't know how to feel. Louis hadn't even said anything about it.