One

I remember when I grew up. Everything was nice and peaceful. Until Monroe went missing. Monroe is my best friend.

I was thinking about the day she went missing. We were 7 years old, and were in the forest, right behind my house. We were playing Hide & Seek. It was fun, until I couldn't find her. Me and my mom though, she would come back eventually. She didn't... We reported it to the police, that's 16 years ago...
I found a new friend. His name is Robin.

*knock knock* "Hey Y/N! It's Robin... Are you home?"
"The door is open!".
Robin and I had been friends for almost 8 years now. When I was in high school I got bullied... A lot. But Robin was always by my side to fight them.

"Are you daydreaming again?" Robin asked, and laughed. "Yeah... I was thinking about the day Monroe went missing" I still got a little sad, when we talked about Monroe. "Hey it's okay!" Robin said, and hugged me. "Where was it you wanted me to go?" I said, and laughed a little. "Fun World! There's bowling, GoCart and if we get hungry, there's a restaurant" Robin said, and took me by the hand. "Okay but I gotta watch the news" I always watch the news.

*BREAKING NEWS*
A girl was found murdered this morning. There are to fingerprints.
Now over to our loved news reporter Dylan Doug.
Dylan: Thank you Taylor! I'm standing here with a police officer, and tell me... Have you found the suspect?
Officer: No as Taylor said there's no fingerprints, and the place is almost clean. No signs of suicide, whatsoever.
Dylan: Thank you officer! So there is now a killer on the loose in Cincinnati. Now back to Taylor.
Thank you Dylan. For some other news the queen is visiting Ireland.

"Woah so I guess there's a killer on the loose, huh?" Robin said. "Yeah I hope my neighbors are okay" I said. "Robin hold on I gotta check!"

I went out of my house, and knocked my neighbors door. Mrs. Fischbach opened. "Ah Y/N! How nice to see you!" Mrs. F said. "Hi mrs. Fischbach!" I said, and hugged her. "Have you heard the news?" I asked. "No what's wrong?" She asked. "There's a killer on the loose..." I said. "Oh no dear! Mark?"
Mark was her son.
"Yeah! Oh hi..."
Out came a tall, buff man with beautiful brown eyes, and fluffy hair. "Hey" I said. "Mark this is Y/N, our neighbor" Mrs. F said, and introduced me.