Two

"Hey I'm Mark" He said, and I could sense that, he liked me. "Hey I'm Y/N! I live right there" I said, and pointed at my house.

"Oh and that's Robin!" I said. "Is that your boyfriend?" Mark asked, and look down. "No way! Did you think Robin was my... Boyfriend?" I laughed a little. "I actually though that..." He said. "No no no! Robin is just my friend" I said, and cheered him up.

"So what are you doing here in Cincinnati? Shouldn't you be in L.A?" I asked. "No I came to visit my family, and celebrate Tom" Mark said. "Dear? Do you want to come inside?" Mrs. F asked. "Yeah sure!" I said. "Sorry Robin" I yelled to Robin, before going inside.

When I came in, Lucy, Maggie, Buddy and Charlie was already trying to get me on the floor. "Okay okay" I said, and sat down on the floor. They immediately jumped on top of me, and fought about who I should pet. "Hey guys! Don't worry! I'll pet you all" Lucy somehow tickled me, and I began rolling on the floor, and laughed.
"Y/N what's wrong?" Mark asked worried. I tried to stop laughing. "They are tickling me" After I said that, I broke into laughter again.

Tom walked in. "What's up with Y/N?" Tom asked. "The dogs are tickling her" Mark replied, before I got the chance.

I got up, and hugged Tom. "So Tom... How is it to turn 28?" I said, and smiled. "I feel old!" Tom said, and laughed. "I don't know... I'm only 23" I could feel Mark staring at me. "Mark are you staring at Y/N?" Tom asked Mark. "No why should I?" He said. "Because she's hot, no offense" Tom said. "No no it's fine" I said, and looked at Mark. "Do you like games?" Mark asked to change the subject. "I love games" I said. "I have some cool games, you want to play with me?" He asked. "Yeah I would love to!"

We went upstairs to, I suppose, Mark's old room. He found some games, and we played half of the day away. "Young people! There's dinner" Mrs. F yelled. "Coming ma!" Mark yelled back.

We went downstairs again. "So what did you guys play?" Tom asked, and smirked at us. "We played Crash Of The Titans! It was really fun" I said, and laughed.

"I think I'm gonna head home!" I said. "Okay dear! Your welcome over here!" Mrs. F said. I hugged them all, and went back to my house.