Seven

I didn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about, how Robin was the killer. I was probably the first one, or the only one on his list.

I just laid, and was in my own thoughts. Suddenly without noticing Mark laid beside me. I almost had a heart attack, and fell out of the bed. "Y/N are you okay?!" He worried. "Yeah I'm fine!" I said, and took a hand to my head.

He helped me up. "What are you doing in the bed?" I asked. "You were cold, so I warmed you... You didn't say anything to it, you just scooted closer" Mark said.

I couldn't believe myself. Yeah okay we were in a relationship in high school, but I dropped out when I was 18.

"I haven't seen you in 5 years, and then you think you can just, jump in bed with me, and warm me..?" I said confused. "I'm sorry! Just because your mom got killed, it doesn't mean you have to be rude" Mark replied. "What? My mom is dead..?" I said, and couldn't believe it. "Yeah the killer murdered her in your house... She wanted to check on you, and the killer was there..." He said, and looked sad.

I could feel it sting in the back of my eyes, and they got watery. The tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Shhh it's gonna be fine" Mark said, and wrapped his arms around me. He laid his head on my shoulder. "How could Robin do that?!" I said crying. "Robin..?" Mark asked. I pulled away from him, so I faced him. "Didn't you know?" I asked confused. "No how should I know..?" Mark was as confused as I was. "But you're his partner... Darkiplier works with him..." I said.

Mark then looked pissed, and so mad. Before he could do anything, I pulled him back into the hug.