Ten

As we drove down the street, I couldn't help but noticing that Mark's hand, was placed on my thigh. I could feel him staring at me. We came to a road where you could go left and right. "Which way?" I asked. "Right" Mark said, and kissed my cheek.

"Mark I gotta concentrate! I gotta keep my eyes on the road!" I said, but he started kissing me more. "We're here Mark" I said, and quickly went out of the car.

It looked like an old haunted lab. You could clearly see, it hadn't been used for years. I was a little scared, so I took Mark's hand. He smirked at me, and intertwined our fingers.

We went inside.

"Hello?" Mark yelled. The halls were echoing. "Mark I'm scared!" I said, and held onto his arm. "Don't worry Y/N... I'm gonna bring out Dark" Mark said, before his eyes turned black. "You walked right into his trap" Dark said, and smiled evilly at me. I looked at him, and pulled him out into the car.

I hit the speeder, and drove home as fast as I could. "What are you doing Y/N!" Dark said, still making that evil smile. "I'm getting the fuck out off there!" I answered, and stopped outside Mark's moms house.

Suddenly Dark was all over me. He started kissing me, and unbuttoned the flannel. I slapped him as hard as I could.

"Ouch! What was that for?". He was normal again. "Come with me" I said, and took his hand. I headed over to my house, and into a safety room. I locked the door, so Robin couldn't get in.

"What's going on?" Mark yelled. "Dark tricked us!" I said, and started to cry.

"Don't cry!" Mark said, and gently kissed me. His eyes turned black again. "Are we gonna have some fun?" He said, and smirked at me. "Why did you lie to me?" I said, still crying. "I'm sorry... Robin threaten to kill you, if I didn't do what he said" he said, and hugged me. I returned the hug.

His hands slid up under the flannel, and untied my bra. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "I love you". He only said those three words, and I was under his spell. He carried me to the table, my leg was wrapped around his waist.

There was a bed in the safety room. He laid me down in the bed, and it all became dark.